Americans supporting Pro-Fat movement

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
click here for article

In the war on fat, fat isn't just winning, it's crushing the opposition. A new study reports that in the course of a lifetime, 9 out of 10 men and 7 out of 10 women are going to become overweight. The CDC says that a third of the country is currently obese. This puts a large portion of the nation's population in an unenviable predicament, since antipathy toward the fat, it's frequently remarked, is the last sanctioned form of bigotry. But bigotry is traditionally the plight of minorities, and the fat are fast becoming a majority. So, is America's spreading waistline at least a plus for anti-fat-discrimination efforts?

Perhaps. What is clear is that not all fat citizens are obediently jumping on the diet bandwagon: A growing number are organizing to demand that society transform its bodily ideals, instead of agreeing that they should try to transform their bodies. The best-known of the fat activist groups is the National Association to Advance Fat Acceptance (NAAFA), but there are dozens of others, from the Fat Underground, which devotes itself to disrupting Weight Watchers meetings with pro-fat guerrilla theater, to rabble-rousing zines like Fat!So?, "for people who don't apologize for their size." Read though these Web sites and manifestos and you encounter a political movement in the making, one that a lot of us overfed Americans may soon be thinking about joining.
National Association to Advance Fat Acceptance (NAAFA)?? WHAT THE _______ IS THIS WORLD COMING TO?? first it was women's rights and now this crap?? it will get to a point where education on nutrition in schools will be banned because it is anti-fat people! finding hot women will become like digging for gold in 20 years as most chicks will be fat!

I don't care how many fat slob right groups come outta the woodwork, I will not, I repeat, I will not accept fat chicks, NEVER!:D

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let people be fat. Let them be lazy. They're only hurting themselves.

When they try to shove their fat-ass sense of entitlement down my throat, though, they're going to find that not everybody likes having things shoved down their throats constantly and I'm going to actually have a reason to start discriminating against fat people.

We don't need to learn to accept fatness. We need to figure out why Americans are inflating like balloons. Acceptance is surrender. Right now, we know that being fat is not good, so why delude ourselves.

I'm sure many fat people don't know why their fat, and for small percentage of the overweight, their problem really is glandular/genetic. But to suggest that 2/3 of America's population is fat for any other reason than an unhealthy lifestyle is delusion. There's a reason our society is the fattest one in history, and it's not that fat has become good all of a sudden.

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is bad news... I hate all this PC bull**** we have here in the US. Its not ok to be fat, its unhealthy and disgusting.

There is a reason why I go to the gym and workout.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
.....and the stories my friend tells me from his trip to europe, and the abundance of AWSOME HOT CHICKS (nice gurls).......ahhhh :( why did i have to leave that continent. oh ya, so i wouldn't get shot, lucky me:rolleyes:

C00L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
by my calculations 8 out of 10 females willbecome fat by the age of 25.

truth.

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's their body, let them fck it up themselves.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Phoenix_of_the_ashes
UP NEXT ----> FAT HISTORY MONTH
Im going to murder something if that EVER happens! I could see happening too, thats what makes is scary.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So that means roughly 60 to 70% of all women are going to be fat. ARGHHH. Less pickings to choose from. Im sure not choosing any slobs.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was talking to my friend about fat chicks, and this fat chick gets annoyed and goes to me, "We're not fat, we're well endowed!"

So I say back to her, "well endowed my ass! More like excessively endowed!"

Screw this PC sh1t. If they're fat, I call them fat.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GuitarOnFire
At least it gives us more options as Don Juans. ;)
actually no it gives us less options! more men will be fighting for the few hot chicks that remain. It will become even harder to get the hot chicks as there is going to be 1 hot chick for every 10 guys out there.

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We are men, we lead by example.

Hit the gym. If you dedicate so much time and energy into keeping your body well fit, then it is not being shallow to expect a girl you are doing to do the same thing. Then, when some fat slvt calls you superficial, you can challenge her to spend as much time on diet and workouts as you are.

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
accepting people's health problems is jus gonna make it harder to help them.... i was never made fun of etc. for being fat which made it a lot harder to realise i was a giant walking heart attack waiting to happen...

ppl start sayin "its ok to be fat!" ur gonna have a bunch of lazy soft fatasses suckin back 15 cheeseburgers a day thinking it's all cool...

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...........AND THEN THERE IS THE OTHER SIDE OF THE COIN

My mother was fat (and short) all her life. She has been beat, abused, and she survived it all.... Some of it is psychological, some of it is genetical, but i still can't help but feel bad for her. As much as i'm not into fat chics, she is a wonderfull person, AND A GOOD WOMAN. A woman who works every day, and still menaged to MAKE a home made meal every day. That is hell of a lot more then any other woman does.

i do agree that there is something wrong. What is making women in Canada and US more likely to get fat then women from other continents? THIS IS THE QUESTION WE SHOULD BE ASKING. Is it the lifesyle, is it the food, is it the culture......WHAT IS THE CAUSE?

and don't tell me it's the lack of excercise, THERE ARE MORE GYMS IN US AND CANADA THEN ANYWHERE ELSE.

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^that's a good point

I know in my culture it's more acceptable for women to be overweight, it's almost like what's normal for black women which is really bad...

look at how many obese black celebrities there are compared to others, for example...

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BrotherAP
Let people be fat. Let them be lazy. They're only hurting themselves.
I agree,
we didn't have this a few generations ago. I heard soo many "When I was your age I walked 10 miles to school" speeches. Where did we go wrong? Ebay, that's it! Nobody wants to walk to the damn store anymore...

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Joe The Homophobe
actually no it gives us less options! more men will be fighting for the few hot chicks that remain. It will become even harder to get the hot chicks as there is going to be 1 hot chick for every 10 guys out there.
One of the reasons the "Princess Mentality" exists so strongly in the US. Lots of fat chicks (way more than anywhere else) means less hot chicks; after that it's supply and demand.

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Joe The Homophobe
first it was women's rights and now this crap??
HAHAHAHAHA have you been able to accept women's rights yet, buddy?

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe 10% of you have ever seen a woman naked. I would worry less about the threat of women getting fat and worry more about sucking.