American Women

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheTrimReaper
I couldn't agree with you more Wyldfire. I think the bottom line is that people have to grow. The opposite of growth is death. Thus, we have to continue growing or we are dying. And the same thing applies to relationship. The relationship has to grow, too. When we get lazy, that's when things start to fall apart.

But all of this presupposes that you have found a healthy partner. Some of us do not, and you see what happens. You married an asswipe. I was engaged to a woman who didn't want to do any work in the relationship. It happens.

It's a problem when guys and girls think that they can get married and just be who they are for the rest of their lives. When you commit to a relationship, it's just like committing to a career. You have to work at it. I think a lot of American guys erroneously think that this rule doesn't apply when they marry a foreign woman, and I want them to understand it does.
The worst controlled and hen-pecked American man I ever have known was married to a Korean woman. He met her in Korea. He brought her to the US from Korea. She is a worse nag and more demanding of him than ANY woman I've ever known...American or otherwise.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a whole I definitely have issues with American women. All you have to do is travel a little to see how much more feminine and cultured women are in other countries. I have been to a couple of different eastern European countries (poor countries at that) and you don't see a bunch of chicks running around in sweat pants and t-shirts, you don't see the WEIGHT problems that American women have. The girls there are more involved with art and music. Most speak several languages. They definitely don't have the sense of entitlement Americans have. I suppose most of this stuff could apply to American men as well, but I'm not looking for one of those.

That said, I agree about the greencard thing. I have a penpal in eastern Europe. I met her when I was there a few years ago. Actually I had her AND her friend fighting over me while I was there.....what a nice change of pace! But......

I talk to this girl fairly regularly online and I get the idea that she wants a ticket out of the country and is likely "fishing" for one with several guys. I'm not gonna be that stupid.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Unless you plan on living in a third world country having to abide by the same rigid societal standards and traditions as the woman, marrying a foreign woman is stupid. Bring a foreign woman to America and she will become an American woman. Go to a foreign country as an American man and behave how American men here behave and see how that works out for you.

The grass is always greener...until you get a taste of it...then you realize it's not really any better in the grand scheme of things.

American men are just as fat, lazy and have the same sense of entitlement that American women have. I hate to break it to you guys...but as a whole, American men suck just as bad as American women do.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good posts Trim and Wyld

Very good from both of you. Nice stuff by Trim on the green card business, and Wyld's family history.

I do think American society is to blame. People can name more TV shows than authors; they eat more McDonald's than something actually good for them. American society teaches men to be a-holes and women attention wh-res.

Finding a quality mate in this country is tough. I'll bet it was easier 50 years ago when there was no TV, people worked hard, spent frugally and looked for the right qualities in a mate: honesty, integrity, kindness, and so forth.

Now it's changed ... heck look at this site. As much as I like it, some of the key teachings here are, "The secret of the jerk" and so forth.

Guys shouldn't be jerks, and women need to quit dating jerks. (See the U.S. divorce rate to see if this formula is working.)

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
American family values declined drastically in the past 40yrs since WWII. The feminist movement had dual effect of instituting positive changes in society as well as negative effects.

One of those negative effect is the quick wholesale condemnation of men as evil. Moreover, the feminist movement failed in its objective in instilling good family values. In contrast, the movement cause wide confusion in both young men & women about their roles in society. The men didn't know their role at home. In the meantime, the men role as corporate managers was challenged by feminist. Men have tendency to act out violently in modern society which forbid violence. Men traditionally have always been the hunter in previous tumultous century of mankind.

There were many social upheaval that result in wars. Men had been active participant in those changes. The rules of conduct had been clear to everyone. However, modern society had slowly moving away from violent confrontation. Hence, men had no conduit to express their frustration or anger. They lashed out at anyone or at any organization.

The lack of clear roles for both sexes in society cause great deal of confusion for everyone. There was no mechanism to resolve dispute between men & women. Men act out violently against women in anger hence they were charged with criminal offence. This action only provide fuel for the feminist movement seeking to destablize the American stable social values. The women began listening to feminist doctrine that women don't need men to raise kids anymore. Consequently, there was new generation of women who were raised at early age to forgo marriage altogether ; or raise kids by themselves.

These women quickly found themselves in a quagmire in trying to raise kids and having a career at same time. A large portion of single mothers become poorer and less educated because they have to spend more time raising the kids instead of putting themselves to school to advance their career. The high statistic of young single mothers indicate that one person can't raise children alone. Nature had intended human race to raise offsprings with two caregivers: a man and a woman. By having 2 parents, the child will develop to its full intellectual potential.

It is necessary for the goverment to adopt prompt action to establish social rules for men and women because everyone is confused about their roles nowadays. A woman was created by nature as a primary nuturing role for the baby. If a woman refuse this role then the balance of nature will be severely damage. Mother nature always find ways to reestablish the balance in brutal manner which might be detrimental to human race in the future.

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by picard

The lack of clear roles for both sexes in society cause great deal of confusion for everyone. There was no mechanism to resolve dispute between men & women. Men act out violently against women in anger hence they were charged with criminal offence. This action only provide fuel for the feminist movement seeking to destablize the American stable social values. The women began listening to feminist doctrine that women don't need men to raise kids anymore.
And what fuels this? What fuels feminism?
Money! Not a really a fat bank account but rather multiple opportunities for women to earn a lot of money that enough to provide for many kids. It all boils down to this simple fact, even if she doens't want kids at all. She has that feeling "Since I have a job, i.e. money, I can have kids anytime". And this leads her to "why do I need a man?"

Look at other societies with good family values: for some reasons their women canno earn enough to be able to raise kids. In North America women have no problem making lots of money.
So what is the culprit? The job opportunities for women.

djzulu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
Unless you plan on living in a third world country having to abide by the same rigid societal standards and traditions as the woman, marrying a foreign woman is stupid. Bring a foreign woman to America and she will become an American woman. Go to a foreign country as an American man and behave how American men here behave and see how that works out for you.

The grass is always greener...until you get a taste of it...then you realize it's not really any better in the grand scheme of things.
There is some truth in those words. However, marriages usually work better when both partners are from similar cultures. That explains why there is a higher divorce rate between married couples from different backgrounds.

If you bring a foreign girl to America - she will always retain some of the values that she grew up with; those values are programmed into her system. So there will always be some sort of cultural divide. Nevertheless, I don't think that marrying a foreign woman is 'stupid' - because we should be able to grow beyond our cultural frameworks and see people for who they really are. I know that this might sound unrealistic, but especially in America this holds true since this country is composed of so many different cultures.

I have been around the world - lived in different countries - and I do believe that there is a difference between women from those countries. But overall, as Wyldfire said - the grass is always greener - there are biatches everywhere.

Yeto

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not all of them, but a lot of AW are shallow, and I see it more in this society (u.s.), they love stupidity like Jerry Sphinter's show (or whatever is his stupid name), lots are just shallow, and can talk maybe for HOURS about something stupid stupid (I bought this I bought that), still I've seen a few smart ones with the feet on the ground, but must of them I guess their IQs are under 90.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
How about if you say no, you shouldn't import a wife because you are only doing so because you are being bigoted and prejudiced against an entire group of women because of a bad experience you had with one or two? Or what about not even knowing your wife and importing her? Or only doing that because you think you can get away with treating her poorly and being lazy? Or refuse to recognize your own flaws and mistakes and import a wife just because your own methods in choosing a woman is the problem?

Now, if someone meets and falls for a foreign woman I say go for it...all the more power to you. However, if you ONLY consider a foreign woman you're being a bigot.

Jamo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My 2 Cents

Not all "foreign" women are the same. There are huge differences between European, East European, and Asian women. You cannot categorize them under 1 tree. Id say the match between the European/East European is pretty much ok, while the Asian will take alot more adjustment. I myself am a mix of euro/asian, and personally deal with the huge huge differences between the two families. Personally I find the east european women to have some slight asian influences in their attitude - I get along with them the best all around (which is good because they are also -by far- the hottest :D )

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing that hurts U.S. men and women ..

... is growing up in a prudish society, where morality is attempted to be controlled by government. Sex is a "mystery" not something normal, thus the highest teen pregnancy rate in the Western World:

http://www.coolnurse.com/teen_pregnancy_rates.htm

I've met some Scandanavian women and besides being great looking, they're often working on their degrees or jobs, and see something called a FUTURE and don't live for the moment. In turn, sex is not a "mystery" or something to get embarrassed about, thus the very low teen pregnancy rates.

Guys and girls in the U.S. look at sex as something embarrassing, dirty, or taboo ... and heck, there's nothing more enticing than finding out a mystery or breaking something taboo.

The downfall of men and women in America? Once again it's our psycho society.

One could watch several hundred murders on TV in a year, but heck, if a nipple gets shown on a halftime show, OUTRAGE!! The same prudes who complained loudly about Janet's nipple have never written their TV networks about people getting murdered every night.

I've always found it odd that Americans embrace violence and shun sex ... how messed up is that?!

having_guts

Reaction score
What do you want...

You want a girl. Obviously. She should be beautiful and smart and decent. She's gotto have nice big tits and she's unbelievable hot... PLEASE!!! And she's certainly not ugly... or worse ... FAT !!!!

And just as important, you don't want her to love you for your money, your car or your citizenship. She's supposed to love you just for what you are.

But she's got to have all those little but so important things that you can love her...

Let me tell you, it isn't working like that. You want something; you offer something. Boobs for citizenship. That's just fair.

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just got out of a 3 year relationship with a Latina and she did everything without me even asking. cooked, cleaned, loved me unconditionally. She would never treat me like sh!t like these American chics. She would do anything I asked her. It's like she bowed down to me or something. I treated her good. Even now that we broke up we are friends and we hang out sometimes, and she STILL cooks for me and cleans my place without me even asking.
And she's been in this country for 6 years, and she already has her green card, so "becoming Americanized" is bull.

Oh yeah, she did my laundry too, and folded my clothes and ironed them! Again,. without me even asking. Why did I break up with her? I need some space and I didn't love her for some reason.

Last edited:

szof

Don Juan
Reaction score
American women are, generally speaking, not good for anything other than cheap, easy, and usually good sex.

Most can't cook.
Most are/would be horrible mothers.
Most are filthy, I live in Denver where every damn single woman has a dog in the house that vomits, sheds hair and dander, pisses, drools all over their house.
Most are utterly selfish to the point of quasi-solipsism.
Most have contradictory and unrealistic demands of relationships, which gives this chip-on-the-shoulder atittude and lets them justify the most scandalous, disrespectful bullshyt.
Most are utterly irresponsible.
Most have no loyalty and will let their "feelings" take control of them and sleep with the alpha-male-du-jour (a committed American woman is the easiest target in the world - you're only competing with her stay-at-home chump and given her contempt for this guy, it's an easy competition).
Most are blissfully ignorant and would rather keep up on the latest goings-on with Jessica Simpson and that douche she married than anything that matters (science, politics, culture, art, etc.)

The sad thing is, all or some of the above faults apply to most women in general. What disctinguishes American woman and puts them in a unique category of worthlessness is their almost inherent spoiledness. Among American women, there is a sense of entitlement. She believes by virtue of being a Vaginal American, she deserves certain utterly impossible and contradictory things from life and especially from her mate. (I won't go into those here, essentially they want an alpha male who will be their special beta, when any alpha male that stoops to a beta lifestyle almost inevitably becomes beta). These expectations are NEVER met. The American woman then experiences the inevitable disappointment. This disappointment, in turn, allows her to lose all sense of guilt and shame when she does scandalous evil shyt. She thinks "well this douche that I'm with doesn't deserve me, little else my respect - so F- him, I'm going to f- anyone that make my pyssy tingle."

szof

Don Juan
Reaction score
My DJ success is largely unaffected for my distrust in the female species. In fact, the more misogynistic I am, the better my sexual success. I have available for my sexual use most of my past lovers and girlfriends, as well as girls I've seen recently. I have had sex with at least a dozen girls in the last nine months. On more than one occasion, with three different girls in the same day.

As long as your contempt does not come across before or after the sex act, it will not affect your success with women. During the sex act is different. Most girls like it when you fyck them like a trashy little slut.

When I didn't generalize and tried to find the nonexistent "unique inner beauty" in each women is when I didn't get laid.

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by szof
My DJ success is largely unaffected for my distrust in the female species. In fact, the more misogynistic I am, the better my sexual success. I have available for my sexual use most of my past lovers and girlfriends, as well as girls I've seen recently. I have had sex with at least a dozen girls in the last nine months. On more than one occasion, with three different girls in the same day.

As long as your contempt does not come across before or after the sex act, it will not affect your success with women. During the sex act is different. Most girls like it when you fyck them like a trashy little slut.

When I didn't generalize and tried to find the nonexistent "unique inner beauty" in each women is when I didn't get laid.
Szof, I loved reading your post your ideas(facts) are spot on.

Don't worry about the unwarranted critisims..

You, titman, myself, desdinova and crowes are probably the 5 most outspoken men here when it comes to feminism.

Keep up the good work! :up:

Sayno'

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by szof
The American woman then experiences the inevitable disappointment. This disappointment, in turn, allows her to lose all sense of guilt and shame when she does scandalous evil shyt. She thinks "well this douche that I'm with doesn't deserve me, little else my respect - so F- him, I'm going to f- anyone that make my pyssy tingle."
That is pretty much EXACTLY what has happened to me several times in the past, including my most recent relationship.

Where do these chicks get off thinking that it's ok to jump on the first Tom, ****, or Harry that meets their minimum standards when their long term relationship no longer meets their fairy tale standards?

I have never been unfaithful to a girl IN MY LIFE aside from ACCEPTING a kiss from another chick who wanted to sleep with ME that night. I told her I couldn't do it cause I have a g/f. Is it wrong to expect the same level of trust from a woman that you hold to yourself?

**edit**
I forgot about the time I ended up in bed with another chick out of REVENGE when my g/f cheated on me and I found out. Wow, seems like you need to be PROactive in this cheating thing so you won't end up being the one getting your heart ripped out.

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got a date with a white girl in 2 hours
I hope she's cool, cuz I really don't want to marry a foreign chic.

I want an American girl that's real.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think if you find a great American woman, keep her. The problem is they've been culturalized/bred/programmed to hate men. After awhile, they just feel like it's natural to rip on their husband. It's such a huge part of society right now.

My best friend is having marital problems, wifey joining a woman's club and they tee off on their hubby's. My friend makes serious cash and has put a nice house over the head of the family, is great with the kids, stays in shape ... and uneducated wifey (who in no way could do better than him if she was out on the market) bit-hes to her friends about him. WTF?! And I actually like his wife, she's nice to me.

The difference from what I've seen is foreign women respect their mates (most of the time), American women usually get to a point where they feel they have to hate their mates (most of the time).

* Simpson's episode the other night ... Marge joins a woman's club.

Marge: "What does your club do?"
Answer: "We sit around and rip on our husbands."

Marge starts ripping on Homer with tons of stuff and one woman says, "Hey, save some for later."