Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

American women vs the rest of the Anglosphere

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been in the US almost a year now. Practically zero culture shock coming from Australia - it's basically plug and play. Figured it was about time a foreigner told you everything that's wrong with your country, bahaha. Kidding, I hate the douchebags who do that. Anyway.

If there's one quality that's noticeably different in American women it's the level of flakiness. Out of a dozen first dates I'm hard-pressed to recall one where a woman was able to stick to the original plans. Now that's annoying, but it's hardly unique to American women.

Here's what I'm accustomed to from Oz. If the flake comes with a counter-offer, she's still interested and we're all good. Flake and no counter is a polite brush-off and I move on. Binary. Simple. American girls though. SMH.

A couple of times when I've had the flake and no counter, I've had a sense that her interest was still high. Threw out an option B. That sounds great but I can't because.... Okaaaay (getting real tired of this sh*t) how about option C? Sure!!!

Wait, what?

More and more I'm coming to the belief that the average American girl is incapable of initiating anything (even when it's her turn so to speak). No agency whatsoever - and it's just repulsive to me at this point.

Edit: So actually yes, the flakiness is just a symptom, a behaviour. If you really want to break it down to the root cause - I'd say American women have been infantilised to a far greater extent than women in other Western countries.

Last edited:

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been in the US almost a year now. Practically zero culture shock coming from Australia - it's basically plug and play. Figured it was about time a foreigner told you everything that's wrong with your country, bahaha. Kidding, I hate the douchebags who do that. Anyway.

If there's one quality that's noticeably different in American women it's the level of flakiness. Out of a dozen first dates I'm hard-pressed to recall one where a woman was able to stick to the original plans. Now that's annoying, but it's hardly unique to American women.

Here's what I'm accustomed to from Oz. If the flake comes with a counter-offer, she's still interested and we're all good. Flake and no counter is a polite brush-off and I move on. Binary. Simple. American girls though. SMH.

A couple of times when I've had the flake and no counter, I've had a sense that her interest was still high. Threw out an option B. That sounds great but I can't because.... Okaaaay (getting real tired of this sh*t) how about option C? Sure!!!

Wait, what?

More and more I'm coming to the belief that the average American girl is incapable of initiating anything (even when it's her turn so to speak). No agency whatsoever - and it's just repulsive to me at this point.
Most of them feel like everything should be served to them on a silver platter. It's the ultimate sh!t test...

Are you going to let a pretty face, good pair, and a great caboose, master you?

If you do, you will categoriezed with the rest as a 'boy toy'. All the while, she's keeping her eye out for a real man or more orbiters/plates.

They expect you to 'fall in line' with the rest. When you don't, they don't know what to do, because you strayed from the norm. This throws them for a loop. They will still be in shock, even as I'm walking away. See: 'deer in headlights'

Entitlement = huge red flag.

There can be no love, when 'so called' love seeks it's own agenda.

Without love...The system and the world is broken and worthless.

"Without love, I am nothing!"

- Paul the apostle

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of them feel like everything should be served to them on a silver platter. It's the ultimate sh!t test...

Are you going to let a pretty face, good pair, and a great caboose, master you?

If you do, you will categoriezed with the rest as a 'boy toy'. All the while, she's keeping her eye out for a real man or more orbiters/plates.

They expect you to 'fall in line' with the rest. When you don't, they don't know what to do, because you strayed from the norm. This throws them for a loop. They will still be in shock, even as I'm walking away. See: 'deer in headlights'

Entitlement = huge red flag.

There can be no love, when 'so called' love seeks it's own agenda.

Without love...The system and the world is broken and worthless.

"Without love, I am nothing!"

- Paul the apostle
the game is rigged my friend, sorry to tell you that. You may not be mastered by the nice caboose but about 90% of men are. So even if you don't fall victim to it, most guys will, so the market is already set. Your/our mentality, those days are gone with the wind. The vast, vast majority of women don't respond to that mentality because they know if they don't get what they want from you, some other guy will happily provide. She'll sex kitten the guy up until they're in a relationship he can't escape from easily and then bam, one night you goto sleep with an angel and then you wake up to the monster the next morning. I've seen it happen and it's happened to me.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the game is rigged my friend, sorry to tell you that. You may not be mastered by the nice caboose but about 90% of men are. So even if you don't fall victim to it, most guys will, so the market is already set. Your/our mentality, those days are gone with the wind. The vast, vast majority of women don't respond to that mentality because they know if they don't get what they want from you, some other guy will happily provide. She'll sex kitten the guy up until they're in a relationship he can't escape from easily and then bam, one night you goto sleep with an angel and then you wake up to the monster the next morning. I've seen it happen and it's happened to me.
Yes, the game changes, when we refuse to buy into this system.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
The market today is TRASH. Let me tell you..

Better to plan a date with three different women at the same time. Then flake on two of them.

I have a friend who invited this girl to a party and he never showed up and didn't respond to calls or texts lol. She still f*cked him later.

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's talk about walking away in 2017.

Should you walk away if a girl isn't matching your effort? Hell yes!

Now, if this was 2007, there's a good chance said girl would correct her behaviour immediately and come crawling back to the big Z like a bird on its belly (any Futurama fans in the house?).

But today...

Walking away is unlikely to set a girl swooning after you. Hell, I still cut my losses early and often, but it doesn't have the impact it used to.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol. One of them just crumbled, and sent me a very humble message asking when we'd be be catching up. That's more like it!

Reaction score

Wait, what?

Edit: So actually yes, the flakiness is just a symptom, a behaviour. If you really want to break it down to the root cause - I'd say American women have been infantilised to a far greater extent than women in other Western countries.
Probably because they were staring at a Pokemon game for the first 15 years of their life.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol. One of them just crumbled, and sent me a very humble message asking when we'd be be catching up. That's more like it!
Orbiters get boring. :p

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The trippy thing is not looking thirsty/hungry (basically indifferent) for the date/lay doesn’t have the same effect it used to ten years ago (because of her options that has altered her behavioral psychology).

When you get breadcrumbed after the flake... it’s highly likely that her preferred target fell through... so she hits you up hoping to re-engage your interest.

Be that as it may... let’s think positive though. Find ways to adapt your lifestyle in whichever way that benefits you.

Just keep putting yourself first, DJs wherever you are in the world.

Go after what you’re passionate about in life beyond women. If she wants to tag along and do something fun with you... great... otherwise, just keep going out and doing what you love.

Make your life and your endeavors... effortless.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The trippy thing is not looking thirsty/hungry (basically indifferent) for the date/lay doesn’t have the same effect it used to ten years ago (because of her options that has altered her behavioral psychology).

When you get breadcrumbed after the flake... it’s highly likely that her preferred target fell through... so she hits you up hoping to re-engage your interest.

Be that as it may... let’s think positive though. Find ways to adapt your lifestyle in whichever way that benefits you.

Go after what you’re passionate about in life beyond women. If she wants to tag along and do something fun with you... great... otherwise, just keep going out and doing what you love.

yea but I still love that caboose. it's somewhat mesmerizing I'll tell you

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea but I still love that caboose. it's somewhat mesmerizing I'll tell you
You know... they POOP out of those things!

Brings new meaning to the phrase 'crazy sh!t'!:p

Thorninmyside

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't date an Aussie girl if you paid me. We've raised a generation of self-absorbed girls who think that making a sandwich for their man is a trip back to the Dark Ages. Terrible girlfriends, even worse wives. I've gone Asian for the last 5 years and never looked back. Once you've had Pad Thai you won't crave meat pie again. :D

If American girls are worse, that makes them even less appealing to me now than their whiny voices already did.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't date an Aussie girl if you paid me. We've raised a generation of self-absorbed girls who think that making a sandwich for their man is a trip back to the Dark Ages. Terrible girlfriends, even worse wives. I've gone Asian for the last 5 years and never looked back. Once you've had Pad Thai you won't crave meat pie again. :D

If American girls are worse, that makes them even less appealing to me now than their whiny voices already did.
Good choice, most Asian girls are great. Some can cook too! Imagine that! I dream of a pale skin Japanese girl who is good at making sushi.

But here (OC, California), some are americanized spoiled brats though...easy to spot, with their gobs of warpaint...ewww!

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If you're not planning to bed a chick, till after a year, you will never look hungry.:p

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All chicks are the same. But with white American and Canadian women... you just need a little more patience. They flake and try to change plans all the freaking time... Why they do this more than other chicks around the world, who the fvck knows... But the @Wilko observations are, in my experience, pretty accurate. British (I was married to a Scot) and Australian women I've dated are pretty up front if they like you... not too many games played. I dated two Australian and one white South African woman... they NEVER flaked on me, and when they said things were done... they were done, I never saw them circle back around.

You also don't get too much flaking with Black, Latinas or Asian American women... but it does happen, this appears to me to be a white American chick phenomena. I have one (WAC - White American Chick) right now that recently told me on our second date that she felt nothing for me... truth is that at the time I thought that was pretty refreshing... So I walked away.... now this crazy b!tch is stalking me.

WAC's are children that do not know what they want.. they do not want to box themselves into a relationship in case a better dude comes along but at the same time they can't stand being alone.

If you want success with WACs you MUST be patient. They will flake and play games and you always respond the same way... you walk away and see if they come back, in the meantime keep lining up other chicks. If a WAC likes you, she'll be back, then you try to close again, if she flakes... no worries, just rinse and repeat.

I never delete numbers or burn bridges, they don't always come back but they often do. Just discipline yourself not to contact them and date other chicks.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I've had great luck with Asian and Latino women lately.

Brad

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been in the US almost a year now. Practically zero culture shock coming from Australia - it's basically plug and play.
Hey mate. Fellow Aussie in Seattle too. I’ve had a very similar experience with American women here.

Either they’re A: looking to jump straight into a one night stand before building up any tension. It makes for pretty terrible sex.
Or B: like what you mentioned before. Flakey as ****.

I don’t have much experience with the backing off thing mentioned above - I’ve been out of the game for a while. I can see it working though with a WAC.

Spin plates, have fun. :)

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All chicks are the same. But with white American and Canadian women... you just need a little more patience. They flake and try to change plans all the freaking time... Why they do this more than other chicks around the world, who the fvck knows... But the @Wilko observations are, in my experience, pretty accurate. British (I was married to a Scot) and Australian women I've dated are pretty up front if they like you... not too many games played. I dated two Australian and one white South African woman... they NEVER flaked on me, and when they said things were done... they were done, I never saw them circle back around.

You also don't get too much flaking with Black, Latinas or Asian American women... but it does happen, this appears to me to be a white American chick phenomena. I have one (WAC - White American Chick) right now that recently told me on our second date that she felt nothing for me... truth is that at the time I thought that was pretty refreshing... So I walked away.... now this crazy b!tch is stalking me.

WAC's are children that do not know what they want.. they do not want to box themselves into a relationship in case a better dude comes along but at the same time they can't stand being alone.

If you want success with WACs you MUST be patient. They will flake and play games and you always respond the same way... you walk away and see if they come back, in the meantime keep lining up other chicks. If a WAC likes you, she'll be back, then you try to close again, if she flakes... no worries, just rinse and repeat.

I never delete numbers or burn bridges, they don't always come back but they often do. Just discipline yourself not to contact them and date other chicks.
Solid stuff RM, resonates with what I'm seeing and experiencing.