Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

American Woman

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a thread talking about American women around here somewhere... I am American myself, but of Serbian heritage. Serbians families are very close, so I decide to ask some family in Serbia what they thought of the American woman. I think that this conversation may be interesting so I will post it. I had to rapidly write down what he was saying and even had him repeat. His English is not good but not as fluent as a person who speaks it everyday so I had to translate some things when he could not find the right words. Serbia is very traditional conservative. This just lends a perspective from the outside in I think...

“American women are pretty*, educated, but they have different values and are too materialistic.”

*(a good amount of their exposure to America is through Hollywood and media so I kind of debate this having been in Serbia and seen their stunning women.)

I inquired further about the values and he said

“Materialism is an American value, America is known as a consumer country. I do not think that is a good thing. When one values one’s own greed over the values of ones culture, in fact when greed is a cultural value then I think that is pathologic. But that is just my opinion… America is also a country that values independence. Independence is a gift and curse it can impair the cohesion of families and groups. In Serbia we value our families, we value our culture, we value our shared cultural identity, Serbians are all just one big extended family.”

But some women, would argue that your culture is too patriarchal. We can both agree that compared to America Serbia is a far more traditional conservative. Some argue that women should be given more independence, that that it is a good thing to have more freedom.
“I understand that notion, but I do not think that independence is any better a value than the values we have here. What we have works.”

Explain...
“Women in Serbia value having a family, they value their position in society. Women aspire to be good wives, to be a caregiver, and they take pride in that. The men praise women for this, and we value them. In turn they value and they admire us for providing for them, for playing a different role. We play or roles and are happy with our roles. This creates cohesion. Cohesion of families, cohesion of groups. I understand it with talking to you that the American family is something in decline, maybe America lacks that same cohesion.”

So you would prefer a Serbian girl over an American girl?
“I am already married...”

Hypothetically, if you were single…
“Serbian… American girls are fascinating in their own way. I however would prefer a woman who shares my beliefs.”

DonDraper7

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hah i am actually from Serbia. Girl here are certanly not gold or even near perfect, same as everywhere else. Same **** tests, same basic principle they all function on, hypergamy. I can go on and on.

We are being westerinized and it shows, i have no idea what age is that man from your interview but it's not everything like that. We just hide it better (girls hide it better). This dude made it sound that every girl/women here aspires to be a housewife and respect the "man of the house" . Those days are long past, im 21 and i see less and less of that.

Every single thing guys from here experienced, talked about, complained etc. happens here. Take it from a 21 year old dude living there

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a person who's travelled and lived overseas for a good amount of time, let me say this.

American women, generally speaking of course, are not that good looking....

They age quickly, get fat easily and have a terrible feminist mindset.

Even the ones who aren't feminist still don't act feminine enough to be called a woman. And most of them cuss like sailors and are just overall rough around the edges and act or try to act too masculine. This is generally speaking now.

And it's not just American women....their Canadian and UK counterparts suck as well and probably some other European nations as well.

In general, anywhere that western pop culture and notions of feminist thinking is taking over, the women are going down the toilet.

I just had a girl I met last week drunk dial me last night and say "don't you still want to **** tonight?"

Now that's all good and well for a drunken hookup, but real dating material.... hell no.

Just had another one from online try and demand if we meet that it be for dinner for the first date.

Wtf Tarzan, I aint buying you dinner. And from her profile, she could skip a few dinners and would look a lot better.

Entitled, whorish and vulgar chicks are only good for pumping and dumping and a large majority of those ones don't even.look good enough for that.

Last edited:

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He is a bit older, so perhaps his perceptions are not as applicable to the more modern era. When I was there a few years ago I did notice a cultural difference. Serbia has not been as influenced by feminism and your gender roles are more intact... But that was my perception. Perhaps it is just better hid as you say.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Spoiled women act spoiled all over the globe. What the 21 y/o is experiencing is the women in his pool are spoiled b1tches, sheltered from the world outside. The fact that this young man even speaks English means he comes from an upper middle class home. Young man, go out into the small villages where people are destitute, you will find a different woman there. It is the same all over the global but nowhere more apparent then in the spoiled countries where little to no poverty exists. The secret is to keep yourself and your woman in a perpetual struggle for survival. No matter your fiances, share and create opportunities for others and keep your lifestyle simple, that is where our humanity shines and our women are most stable. When there is nothing left to work for and no mission in life, that is where the decline begins and the spoiling is readily apparent. You need to step outside your comfort zone and help those less fortunate, that's where you will find the quality women and be the happiest. People need a reason to be, it is why we build, dream and adventure.

The devil makes work for idle hands.

Last edited:

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are not different... Women are always women. However society can be. different and have different perceptions of behavior and gender norms.

DonDraper7

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with @Asmodeus women are always women. They are all wired up the same and its only a matter of time before it shows. Man from this interview is clearly a traditional man, but things change fast in the modern era. Things are not the same as they were couple of years ago. I never thought i would see Serbia mentioned here haha. At least here the wo

And yes i also agree about the stepping outside of the comfort zone and build something, but i'm doing it for me and my own personal growth not for a woman or a goal that consists of finding a quality woman. @LiveFreeX

DonDraper7

Don Juan
Reaction score
@9JuanJuan They do? Actually i have no idea man, i'm almost certain they don't date only within our race, but here in Serbia that's what your going to find 90% of the time. I doubt they are picky about it. Have you meet any Serbian girls or?

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All women are hypergamous, and they all want to get as much as they can. The only thing that controls this tendency is culture. In cultures where women are shamed and punished for being selfish sluts... then they no longer act like selfish sluts. You take a women in a conservative culture and put here here in the USA, in no time she would be just like all the other women here.

The funny thing about this debate is that men are bad off in a feminist dominated society and bad off in a patriarchy. The only difference is that in a patriarchy at least you get an at'a boy every now and then. But in a patriarchy men are STILL expected to sacrifice for women. The funny thing about all this patriarchy BS is that feminists really believe that men had it so fvcking good in the 40s, and 50s, REALLY.... Yea it must have been great going off the war in WWII and Korea... Working you tail off to fvcking die of a heart attack before you can collect social security, meanwhile your 'wife' lives off your insurance and what you saved for the next 25 years. Yep... super great for dudes.

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Patriarch is an illusion... No, men and women defined themselves by roles. Males are stronger we have more muscles and testosterone. Women are better at taking care of children, they can produce milk they are more predisposed to a caregiver mentality.
Thus, women's role was defined by what they did best in society. Men did not suppress women into being in that role, no it was the role that they were best suited for. This is something seen in almost every culture in the entire world, it was the structure that made most sense and was best for the SURVIVAL of the community and tribe. Thus, it is neither matriarchy or patriarchy but rather just a natural outcome.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
You can't say anything unless you have first hand knowledge of living (not visiting) other countries and entering into relationships with women. Assuming women are all like the USA reference point is bs and an insult to people everywhere. I hate when people lump Canadians in with Americans, I am nothing like them, I don't like guns, I don't care about freedom and I don't live like them. My core values and the way I look at the world are completely different. To say all women are the same is very American of you. You guys are a nation of 300 million, over crowded, crap health services and terrible divides between rich and poor. We don't think and act the same as men so how is it that 'all' women think and act the same?

logicallefty

Reaction score
You can't say anything unless you have first hand knowledge of living (not visiting) other countries and entering into relationships with women. Assuming women are all like the USA reference point is bs and an insult to people everywhere. I hate when people lump Canadians in with Americans, I am nothing like them, I don't like guns, I don't care about freedom and I don't live like them. My core values and the way I look at the world are completely different. To say all women are the same is very American of you.
I used to find myself doing the exact same, saying "all women are crazy", "worthless", "back stabbing cvnts", etc, etc, etc, etc. Then I realized that that is a sour outlook. And as you said above, I can't rightfully say this without first hand knowledge that I plan flat do not have. I have not met all 3.5 billion women on Earth. And I have met very very few who are not American.

So my logical\mathematical conclusion based on the life experience and experience with women that I do have, both in dating and other contexts of life is this: Good women are the exception out there, not the norm. There are good women out there in all facets of life.. But, statistically speaking, my chances of running into of these good women is less than my chance of running into one who is a crazy, worthless, social media addicted, lazy, entitled cvnt bag.