Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

American view

stallion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this applies to this forum but I'll just ask anyway before it gets moved.

I've been having a argument with my girl cousin over the issue of handling information about each other's dating info.

Basically, I shared my cousin's dating story just with my mom who was into it and this somehow went back to my cousin. For this, I got an earfull about how americans are very very private about it and would not want relatives to know even a sliver of it.

She said that she is a very "private" person... To me, she is being a beeee even though she's my relative.

I've lived here for awhiile so I thought I have some knowledge about the culture here but I felt its better if I ask the real americans here. I know some of this might be based on opinions but if anybody can contribute, that would be great!

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should narrow it down further and look at American women. Men don't care nearly as much about this stuff unless its personally embarrassing. Women are a lot more guarded about this stuff, it makes them feel vulnerable. In general its been my experience that American women only tell the people that they want to know about their relationships/dates/etc.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What gets me is how they all act like Miss Innocent when you meet them and then you ask your friends about them and they all turn out to be wh0ring tramps.

stallion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, thanks for enlightening me. Compared to me, my cousin is probably as americanized as you can ever be even though she didn't grow up here.

I don't want to think that the ideal american women that she's trying to be is the typical american women, is it??

If it is, I understand why mail order brides are so popular here. Man, this sucks if all american women are such biaaaaa

lerxst

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know, it's one thing to tell your friends this, questionable as it may be, it's another thing totally to be talking about your cousins sex life with your mom or other family members. I mean it's her mother's/father's sister. What's up with that?

stallion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I see your point.
I simply told my mom that she broke up and nothing about sex life. To this, my cousin acted as if I just murdered her family.....and that I've commited the most horrible atrocities ever known to man.