Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

American Pimp.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe should be in anything else...

But, its a real documentry about real pimps and ho's. Thought it might be a interesting video for you guys to watch.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9Y6oMsroBvU.

This is part 1 of 9. So, if your still interested watch the rest.

Reaction score
JohnnyCox said:
pimps are scum, id kill them all if i could
your opinion.. you could consider me a quarter of the way to pimp status... hey, just doing what the state, church, and corporations do only with girls feel me?... I have a pimp as a good friend, and he's a good man, sharpens me into a strong powerful man... I would say don't hate what you don't know about.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure, pimps will manipulate women to sell their pvssy for them. Kinda like PUA's manipulate women into bed. :rolleyes: But, in the end its the womans choice. Pimps are just making a living off the money a ho' makes.

Houghe Heffner is considered a pimp. He doesn't have ho's but, he makes a living off their modeling career.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Johnny, if you think so, you really have no place on this site.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This site is for players and macks, and those who are on their way to be macks and players. A pimp is even at a higher level than a mack. He gets the power, the money, AND the pvssy. A mack gets power and pvssy. Player just gets the pvssy.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want it all!!

dnats

Banned
Reaction score
ima str8 up pimp said:
your opinion.. you could consider me a quarter of the way to pimp status... hey, just doing what the state, church, and corporations do only with girls feel me?... I have a pimp as a good friend, and he's a good man, sharpens me into a strong powerful man... I would say don't hate what you don't know about.
What the fvck would you know about pimping in a sh!t town like Plano? Get the fvck out of here. Plano is a sh!t hole town with a non existent population. Fvcking clown.

Convincing drug addicts and *****s to sell their body for money does not require skill. If you think it does you're living in a fvcking fantasy world and need a reality check. Delusional mindsets like these are the reason 80% of the people on this site are virgins or just complete failures.

Hugh Heffner served in the army, graduated college with a degree, and is a brilliant entrepreneur. To compare him to a "pimp" is fvcking outrageous and you should be face fvcked for even making the comparison.

Reaction score
A lot of pimps employ violence in order to control their women. A girl I used to know was tortured by her pimp. He bit her finger tips off and then killed her. I wouldn't put most pimps in the same category as PUA. PUA are just out trying to get a nut. Pimps on many levels are contributing to the lowest common denominator of society. Some pimps are not bad, but most are.

Reaction score
ima str8 up pimp said:
hey, just doing what the state, church, and corporations do only with girls feel me?
Your use of logic is pathetically funny. What you described are institutional uses that people hate and consider wrong. So you have in effect used a wrong to justify another wrong. Are you serious?

dnats

Banned
Reaction score
DJVladdy said:
This site is for players and macks, and those who are on their way to be macks and players. A pimp is even at a higher level than a mack. He gets the power, the money, AND the pvssy. A mack gets power and pvssy. Player just gets the pvssy.
Stop posting clown.. You're dumb, horrible, and completely clueless.

I feel bad for anyone who has taken advice from you since you started posting here.

Reaction score
dnats said:
Hugh Heffner served in the army, graduated college with a degree, and is a brilliant entrepreneur. To compare him to a "pimp" is fvcking outrageous and you should be face fvcked for even making the comparison.
I agree with you that most pimps are dirt, but I would consider Hugh Heffner a "good pimp" in the sense that he sells ***** for money but he does is legally and ethically. Most pimps don't have the character to see it through the way Heffner does.

Birdem

Don Juan
Reaction score
For the guys that disagree stop watching tv it's rotting your brain. Dnats has anyone in your family been pimped before lol.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bro, i dont give advice. I can discuss. I can express my opinion. I can even make a suggestion. But I dont give direct advice to people I dont know.

You're hiding something. Obviously you have posted here before, but you made a new user name... probably so that people won't sh!t on you as bad.

You don't like my posts, go ahead - read some posts by wutang instead, or mad manic, or Maxtro's pathetic monologues. They might be more appealing to you.