Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

American Girls Vs Australian Girls - My Observation

Reaction score
@Jake_Gyllenhaal69 -- It is likely that your Australian ex-girlfriend was a major pain in the butt. It might not have entirely been her fault if this was the ex from late 2021 when you were dealing with your boiler room sales stress job.
Yeah I thought about that, but I remember her not helping the situation either. Plus, we dated before I got the job and I could tell the relationship wasn't going to last after the first month and a half....I took a big fat L on that one lol.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
everywhere in the world is going to have pools of this kind of behaviour its just society in general

Apart from maybe in Spain where they still routinely hold communal gatherings in the evenings
People will just go and sit in the park in the middle of a neighbourhood and chill out and talk

In the UK we are usually very anti social …people like their little cliques and don't really like deviating from them unless its too flex something or start some sort of conflict

I cant' actually remember the last time a complete stranger stopped to talk to me in the day

Also as a society though we have bred this culture where by everyone is always "busy"

i have friends that are so "busy" they can barely make a few hours spare a week and that is for a long term friend lol so a stranger will have no hope

I have gotten to the stage where i am tired of people in general

the pathetic comparisons , the competing , the bravado , the strange perceptions people have of themselves and reality

I have little zest for modern life left ….i am often happiest alone in the wilderness with nature and animals

It would be no great shame if humans were completely wiped from the planet

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My limited experience with AUS women was limited to women outside of large cities. But I was under the impression that:
#1 most White Australian men were Manly men. Men who played rugby , drank lots and had dangerous, physical jobs.
#2 Aus Men treated Aus Women like second class citizens. FERDA is the rule of the day.
#3 Aus Women are tough in their own right but don't compete with men in the same areas. The men work hard and play hard and the women let them have their fun then haul them home, give 'em a shag, and patch them up.
#4 Aus women won't tolerate a pansy. She expects her man to get knocked down on the rugby field or on the job and then sally forth again. She will make him rest to patch him up, stem the bleeding and send him back into the fray.

DarwinTaurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't watch those Vids, as I'm at work, however, Aussie Country Girls are definitely different than the City variety, and vice-versa. I guess, just like America.