Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

America hates older woman

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally women are useless for men past the age of 40. They may be solid contributors for society, but for the individual man they are almost invisible.

Going back a ways, here is an article about why America hates older women. They can accept a racist, elitist, sexist man who cheats on his taxes as their president, but a woman who isn’t fertile and feminine? That’s where they draw the line.

Do you guys agree? Are women worthless if they are not younger and fertile?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not entirely. A 55-65 year old woman will still get plenty of messages on Match or OurTime.

Men like to talk tough about the invisibility of women past the age of 40, but plenty of men are simping to get 40s/50s pusssy.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is ALWAYS a useful woman to some guy out there. Everyone needs to be loved or wanted.
Age, beauty, priorities are all relative.

At worst, there is always a sucker born every minute to cater to the worst of these women out there.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with SE15 and Lookatu - Just because she's old doesn't mean she's unwanted. My mom has a single friend her age (early 70's) and she's.... well she's a typical early 70's woman in terms of looks. She was asking me for advice on how to deal with a guy she knows. He keeps coming over to her house to fix things for her and offering to do this and that for her and he's been literally doing it for YEARS. She lets him do it and turns down his date invites. He keeps telling her confidently, "One day, you'll change your mind.... you'll see" and keeps simping with that hope. I obviously told her to stop accepting favors from him.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
America hates all women because women hate all other women, they just try to pawn their infighting on men so they look like a victim and not just a target of possibly valid criticism and thus inadequate compared to her peers.

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on man.. If you are at the point where children are a past goal, there is still the man/woman yin/yang that is a natural dynamic. The feminine and masculine still exist at any age and can enhance your life. This still, as always, depends on the quality of the woman. Simping obviously, is never good, no matter what the age. If I was 70, as much as I would like hanging with the guys, having a quality woman that has your back and you both respect each other can't be beaten. I'm sure that the black pill guys on here will have a fit, but not all women are leeches looking to suck your blood. I know a few who would drain their blood to save their man and their man would do the same. Its not disney nonsense, its two people who have been to hell and back and realize what is important for a fulfilling and enjoyable life. All of the wealth and status issues become meaningless.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not entirely. A 55-65 year old woman will still get plenty of messages on Match or OurTime.

Men like to talk tough about the invisibility of women past the age of 40, but plenty of men are simping to get 40s/50s pusssy.
Yeah thirsty guys trying to pump and dump a cougar to fulfill a fantasy. Nobody is trying to wife these old women up/have a relationship.

I'm not seeing top looking young hunks with 55-65 year olds walking around the street.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah thirsty guys trying to pump and dump a cougar to fulfill a fantasy. Nobody is trying to wife these old women up/have a relationship.

I'm not seeing top looking young hunks with 55-65 year olds walking around the street.
There are plenty of thirsty 55+ guys messaging these women and approaching them in retirement areas. A 60-65 year old man will go ape**** over a 55 year old woman. Most 50+ men are not dating women substantially younger than they are.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman who takes care of herself can continue to look good into their 40s and 50s. I just started seeing a women my age (early 50s) and she actually looks pretty good, nice body for her age... but you can tell she is in her 50s. We like the same music, enjoy the same activities... she has her own kids who are older and have moved on with their own lives, has her own productive and happy life, she's not looking for anything serious... not looking for a man to bail her out of some self-created sh1t show of debt or chaos. This could last awhile.

Where older women go sideways is when they become bitter, let themselves go, and surround themselves with like-minded b1tchy old friends and cats.

Okay, I love my country, have actually shed blood protecting it... and while we have problems the USA, IMO is the best available of all potential options. That does not mean we don't have problems. The biggest problem is that we are almost completely driven by consumerism. We are CONSTANTLY being assaulted by advertising and feed the message from a young age that the way to happiness is to buy sh1t. Advertising attempts to tap into your emotional decision making... and since women are by nature, more emotional... they are more susceptible to this manipulation. Companies make money selling youth... or selling men on the idea that if you want success with women you have to spend money.

Advertisers do not target married men because, by and large, married men do not control the spending in their families... it's targeted to women. Any advertising targeting single men is all to buy stuff... get hot chicks. By the hot car, buy the expensive clothes, romantic vacation get-aways, heck I'm starting to see advertising on TV for companies selling grooming tools for pubic hair, make-up for men, skin care products.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman who takes care of herself can continue to look good into their 40s and 50s. I just started seeing a women my age (early 50s) and she actually looks pretty good, nice body for her age... but you can tell she is in her 50s. We like the same music, enjoy the same activities... she has her own kids who are older and have moved on with their own lives, has her own productive and happy life, she's not looking for anything serious... not looking for a man to bail her out of some self-created sh1t show of debt or chaos. This could last awhile.
There are enough women 40-59 like this and they are heavily pursued by men, often for extended relationships by men close to their own ages.

Where older women go sideways is when they become bitter, let themselves go, and surround themselves with like-minded b1tchy old friends and cats.
Women 40+ fitting this description will have some problems but they can still be pumped and dumped. That happens. There are even some men desperate enough to consider relationships with them.

Okay, I love my country, have actually shed blood protecting it... and while we have problems the USA, IMO is the best available of all potential options. That does not mean we don't have problems. The biggest problem is that we are almost completely driven by consumerism. We are CONSTANTLY being assaulted by advertising and feed the message from a young age that the way to happiness is to buy sh1t. Advertising attempts to tap into your emotional decision making... and since women are by nature, more emotional... they are more susceptible to this manipulation. Companies make money selling youth... or selling men on the idea that if you want success with women you have to spend money.
Thank you for your military service.

I agree with your points on consumerism. I agree with the notion that brands in general are selling men on spending money to get women. Women also respond to advertising more due to its emotional nature.

Most brand advertisers are obsessed with youth. Large brands, and their advertising agencies, often focus on the 18-34 year old market. This was a sensible approach from the 1960s when the Baby Boomers were first entering this cohort until the mid-2000s. This approach started to falter in the mid to late 2000s when the oldest Millennials were graduating into a poor economy with no money to spend. The oldest Millennials (1982-1986 births) were the first large cohort to experience high college costs and few job opportunities with their degrees. Now, the older cohort of Baby Boomers has most of the money while the Millennials and soon to be Gen Z are fighting for scraps.

Advertisers do not target married men because, by and large, married men do not control the spending in their families... it's targeted to women. Any advertising targeting single men is all to buy stuff... get hot chicks. By the hot car, buy the expensive clothes, romantic vacation get-aways, heck I'm starting to see advertising on TV for companies selling grooming tools for pubic hair, make-up for men, skin care products.
I read the linked article below in 2009 when it came out.

Quote from it "women control spending in most categories of consumer goods"

Most men are beta males married to a woman controlling the household spending.

You are seeing those ads targeted to single men because the competition for single women has been quite intense for the last 10-15 years due to male surpluses in the 20s/30s age range.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with SE15 and Lookatu - Just because she's old doesn't mean she's unwanted. My mom has a single friend her age (early 70's) and she's.... well she's a typical early 70's woman in terms of looks. She was asking me for advice on how to deal with a guy she knows. He keeps coming over to her house to fix things for her and offering to do this and that for her and he's been literally doing it for YEARS. She lets him do it and turns down his date invites. He keeps telling her confidently, "One day, you'll change your mind.... you'll see" and keeps simping with that hope. I obviously told her to stop accepting favors from him.
Its funny as he's only shooting his own foot for years lol.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's been playing MrFixItGame. :rolleyes:

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quote from it "women control spending in most categories of consumer goods"
I remember a couple of years ago when Gillette made that toxic masculinity commercial. Many on this website declared Gillette was dead... well, two years later they have doubled profit and their stock price is up. Gillette's marking people knew EXACTLY what they were doing... women buy more razors than men do. Women buy men's razors to shave their legs because men's razors are cheaper. If the dude is married, he's not buying razors, his wife is.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember a couple of years ago when Gillette made that toxic masculinity commercial. Many on this website declared Gillette was dead... well, two years later they have doubled profit and their stock price is up. Gillette's marking people knew EXACTLY what they were doing... women buy more razors than men do. Women buy men's razors to shave their legs because men's razors are cheaper. If the dude is married, he's not buying razors, his wife is.
Good example. I still will not buy anything Gillette because of that ad. Even before that ad, I didn't like Gillette's parent company, Procter & Gamble. I have tried to avoid buying P&G whenever possible. P&G is in so many product categories so it is not easy to do.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, so that bull was intended to market their product to women! Genius, and I'm sure it was a nearly instantaneous "sell".

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally women are useless for men past the age of 40. They may be solid contributors for society, but for the individual man they are almost invisible.

Going back a ways, here is an article about why America hates older women. They can accept a racist, elitist, sexist man who cheats on his taxes as their president, but a woman who isn’t fertile and feminine? That’s where they draw the line.

Do you guys agree? Are women worthless if they are not younger and fertile?
Men are attracted to youth. That's just nature. Men are not sexually attracted to old women. I know it's a bitter pill for them to swallow, but it's reality. But that's for sex and dating - as far as politics goes, I don't see lots of hot young women getting voted into office either so what's the writers' point?

Hillary Clinton was a terrible candidate. She was corrupt, patronising and entitled. She tried to play the woman card and failed. She's a total hypocrite and comes across as someone that looks down on ordinary working people, especially men. That's why they didn't vote for her and instead chose the guy that knew how to appeal to the crowd.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are lots of feminist women with hairy legs.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men are attracted to youth. That's just nature. Men are not sexually attracted to old women. I know it's a bitter pill for them to swallow, but it's reality. But that's for sex and dating - as far as politics goes, I don't see lots of hot young women getting voted into office either so what's the writers' point?
I think most young hot women don’t care about politics, they are about being movie stars.

I think the writers point is: America doesn’t want to give older, unattractive, non fertile women power. They would rather go with racist, sexist, elitist men who work with mob. Women‘s power and leverage lies in their sexuality and they have to keep that way.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good example. I still will not buy anything Gillette because of that ad. Even before that ad, I didn't like Gillette's parent company, Procter & Gamble. I have tried to avoid buying P&G whenever possible. P&G is in so many product categories so it is not easy to do.
I’d like to boycott Gillette for this now that I know but what is a compatible razor to the Mach 3 replaceable end technology?

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think most young hot women don’t care about politics, they are about being movie stars.

I think the writers point is: America doesn’t want to give older, unattractive, non fertile women power. They would rather go with racist, sexist, elitist men who work with mob. Women‘s power and leverage lies in their sexuality and they have to keep that way.
I don't care if a woman is old, unattractive and infertile if she's doing a good job. It's not a President's job to give men erections or make babies. Hillary didn't lose the election because she's infertile, she lost because of her personality, lack of charisma, corruption and sneering entitled attitude. Even this article reeks of the same entitlement.

Whether you like Trump or not, he had charisma. Charisma is important for getting attention and getting people to listen to your message. Try listening to a Joe Biden speech for 5 minutes without falling asleep.