"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Amazon wifey to get $60G in divorce

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,699
Reaction score
5,130

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,757
Reaction score
9,961
Where does this "G" come from? I thought G stood for a grand (a thousand), when did this change and what does it mean now?
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,699
Reaction score
5,130
Where does this "G" come from? I thought G stood for a grand (a thousand), when did this change and what does it mean now?
It's the metric system prefixes:

K (kilo) - thousands

M (mega) - millions

G (giga) - billions

T (tera) - trillions
 

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2018
Messages
237
Reaction score
276
Last edited:

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
So what he weighted his options already, wtf you want? Putin divorced his wife. Let some amazon owner do it.

Money is einstain thing guys. It only scares you if you dont make that much. Its relative to things.

What power foes that guy have?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,757
Reaction score
9,961
G (giga) - billions
Oh, Giga. Thanks. I wonder if this use is more prevalent in countries outside the US? I've always heard the expressions "G's" in reference to money as meaning thousands, as in 100 grand. Or maybe it's a newer expression with the younger generations. I could see either one being the case.
 
Top