"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Amazing

Da_Shogun

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Age
41
I was reading an ebook call 'Swinggcat - Real World Seduction' which i downloaded of emule. I found out about it on one of the recent articles under 'what's new' on the homepage if this site. I was chatting with a girl online. We usually have a conversation without problem, but tonight it was like her interest level in talking to me was at 1-3. She would give short answers and be all busy with something else. I was struggling to keep the conversation going. I didn't really care about the lack of success though, because i'm more of a friend than anything else, but i thought to myself " I downloaded this ebook that i haven't touched yet so i might as well check it out now." As i read i thought i might just give it a test drive now. The tactic it most talked about was PRIZING. I tried it out and the result was instant. I had her going crazy over me. I was suprised. I never had such instant success before when it comes to girl in relation to the whole ebooks and DJing stuff. Anyway. Just something i wanted to share will ya'll. Peace!!!

Juan ( That's my real name by the way)
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Joined
Dec 8, 2004
Messages
214
Reaction score
0
I'm not familiar with your terminology.

do you mean qualifying a girl so you act like you're a prize that she has to earn?
 

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Messages
640
Reaction score
0
Uh, how does instant messaging false pauses (which girls do a lot) generate interest or makes you a prize? If someone doesn't speak to me then cool, I'm already doing something else. IM for some is a message relay while for others it's a communication device, others both.
 

Black Panther®

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2005
Messages
75
Reaction score
1
Location
Miami (FL)
Yes thats quite old to be honest.

Showing her that you are the price that she is gonna have to earn regardless of the situation, making her interest level raise, not neccsarly in wanting to get with you, but in wanting to get to know more about you or whatever it is.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by WeakMenNeverRise
This dude is trying to sell something yall. Don't let em fool you.
is that why he said you could download it from emule

i dont get it
 

Da_Shogun

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Age
41
I'm not trying to sell anything. That's why i said i downloaded it and i even said what program i used. I know how instant messeging is. I'm not talking about her interest level in me i said her intrest level in talking to me. I just thought that all my posts are about my failours with girls and whatever and asking for help so i'm just sharing my successes with ya'll for a change. No other intentions. Just Sharing an expirience.
 

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
Have you done this girl? are you just a "friend"?

Does she talk to you about her boyfriend problems and you listen because you think you are going to get some *****?


I really hope not. If so you need some help. You should read the articles on this site about "the nice guy"
 
Top