Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Amazed at some stuff

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting observations Don_Marko, but I wonder if you fail to understand a few things given your age.

For one thing, positive change never can happen if people don't realize, then verbalize, then act on their unhappiness with some aspect of the world.

So while in your eyes you see a bunch of old guys whining about the world, the reality may be much different: maybe we are trying to better understand what it is about the world that we don't like so we can change it?

You see, there is a major problem with a society of AFCs, or what might better be described as a society of weak men. A society of weak men is lazy. A society of weak men is well, weak. A society of weak men is stagnent. A society of weak men is doomed.

Now I don't know about you, but I kind of like this country and this world, and I would rather not have it crushed by the weight of millions of castrated testicles.

Also do you realize how hypocritical your statement is?
I hate people that love to base judgements and form opinons based on tiny snipets they've observed from toher people's lifes.
Funny, you just made a judgement and opinion about some people right here based on some online snippets of there lives. You go so far to say you hate such people.

Finally I do agree with your final statement that people should worry more about their own choices than anything else. But that doesn't mean we should completely ignore what is going on in the rest of the world. To do so is to be a completely self-absorbed person, which is another epidemic going across this country.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don Marko -- you were raised in an AFC society

Sorry, but when I was growing up, not all men were portrayed as buffoons and wimps as in today's TV/media, which has a powerful affect by the way.

I see men and women practically mirroring these TV shows for their marriages and lives. It's sick.

I would say about 95 percent of TV commercials that have men in them portray them as idiots, from the Qwest guy who can't build a bird feeder or treehouse, the American Heritage insurance men who stumble along their way in lives, to the Michelob Light beer guys who have contests with women but always lose (in the swimming one she's already sitting on the deck while he's in the pool), to Gatorade where somehow Mia Hamm can outdo Michael Jordan in every sport (yeah, right; though I still think Mia is a hottie), and on and on and on ...

I'm now observing it and paying attention and I think guys in their teens and 20's should, too. You're being raised in an AFC society and don't even know it.

I'd rather be aware of it than not aware of it -- but you've been so pu$$ified you don't even know the difference anymore.

The all-timer is metrosexual ... the stupid media has to create a pu$$ification term when it sees male society get a little masculine.

*new*

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the society got way too much sterile.I remember a friend of mine telling me that he got kicked out of a summer camp for sexual harrassment. All he did was to tap another kid in the back after he peed without washing his hands. he said he was just saying wassup....
this is what's gonna happen if you raise kids like that

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MrCode
You see, there is a major problem with a society of AFCs, or what might better be described as a society of weak men. A society of weak men is lazy. A society of weak men is well, weak. A society of weak men is stagnent. A society of weak men is doomed.

Also do you realize how hypocritical your statement is?

I also see strong and weak men... that were shaped by circumstances, choices and the way we are. If most guys are weak, all the better for the strong ones, there's more money to make, more women to fck and more power to you. Perhaps there is a little hypocracy to what I said, but it's still a valid conclusion from my point of view.

WC, I don't understand why you identify the current state of the world with media and TV. I personally don't see myself as a part of any society... I was born in communist Yugoslavia, saw country go trough nationalist wars and now live in Canada. That's like 3 different versions of matrix! I mean no doubt media and society influences people (i.e. typical Spartan would be a hell of a lot different form a typical Westerner) but your own intelligence ultimately decides wheather you will be a worker bee/flock of sheep or your own person. I mean come on... what kind of man lives life based on shoe commercials!

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well Marko, you escaped a lot of our sick culture. Unfortunately there are many people in our country who follow a TV sub-plot, or TV main plot ... even if it's subconsciously.

The media has an incredibly powerful affect on our youth and our society in general. You dodged a lot of it.

We have a lot of morons in this country who are sheep ... you should know this.

The quicker men in this country become MEN and not wimps, the better we'll all be.

* Your homework assignment -- if you choose to accept it -- is next time you go shopping at the grocery store observe all the AFCs getting yanked around and b-tched at by mean, ugly women. It will blow your mind.

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WestCoaster
We have a lot of morons in this country who are sheep ... you should know this.

* Your homework assignment -- if you choose to accept it -- is next time you go shopping at the grocery store observe all the AFCs getting yanked around and b-tched at by mean, ugly women. It will blow your mind.
Yeah Nietzsche talked a lot about this... about herd instinct in pepole and how two kinds of men exist... men and supermen.

WC - I'm guessing you are American, so you still live in the most poweful contry in the history of the world... stronger than Romans or Macedonians. Even though they had Ceasers or Alexander the Greats, surely most of the people were still sheeplike and could be classified under AFC.

Any society to function properly needs both working and queen bees! It's a mistake to expect the world that you watch on CNN every morning, or that you read about in newspapers to understand you. But come on... is every American a fatass AFC with no power in him? Fck let's take look at George Bush, the man is the biggest gangster in the world, he can arguably start wars and change global relations in order to make money for his family... is Georgie an AFC? I think not... he's still part of your society though! So are guys like Donald Trump or insert the name of your favorite tycoon/athlete or even a high powered government official.

The shows you watch, papers you read and billboards you see (just like church and organized religion in the old days) are only part of the matrix...
"What is the matrix?"
"A prison for your mind. It's the world that's been pulled over your eyes in order to blind you from the truth"
"What truth?"
"That we are slaves"

Ironic, by the way that the same people who made the movie Matrix happen probabbly are responisible for other AFC gems but
I would choose carefully which part of your culture to identify with... it can be the guy form the supermarket with an ugly btchy wife or it can be Donnie Trump.