"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Amateur help

fernando

New Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2003
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
I am dating this girl in school, but we are both away for the holidays in the states. Currently she is with her boyfriend at home, but we are going back to school in a month and we will be spending the next 6 months together. My question is should I call her or e-mail her or just give her time to miss me to compare me with her boyfriend.
Fernando, who is new at this
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

fernando

New Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2003
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
We have done everything except sex, i know that if she had super high IL she would have done it, but I don't know I hope she didn't use me as a second dish. Before we left we spended alot of time together so my plan is to disappear, not call her, and then wait and see how she reacts when she sees me next term.
 

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
Before we left we spended alot of time together so my plan is to disappear, not call her, and then wait and see how she reacts when she sees me next term.
You answered your own question.
 
Top