"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Amante and Guru

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Do you do anything else besides work and sit on concrete in shorts?

Go ziplining, go climbing, go on the water, go to a club, go on vacation. HAVE YOUR FRIENDS TAKE PICTURES OF YOU. It doesn't matter of they are staged or real. Get action shots. @guru1000 is correct, none of your pictures say "powerful", all of your pictures say casual and boring. Put on a suit/part of a suit/nice clothes, and stage some shots.

Sheeeet...my girlfriend and I were discussing spending am afternoon staging interesting OLD pics. It's something you need to do UNLESS you are taking OLD casually and have an IDGAF attitude (which you do not)

I have nice pics of me in suits and nice clothes but they all got ****ty ratings on photofeeler


and I do everything you're talking about - I go to bars, clubs, concerts, sports events, vacations 12 times a year, etc...
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
I have nice pics of me in suits and nice clothes but they all got ****ty ratings on photofeeler


and I do everything you're talking about - I go to bars, clubs, concerts, sports events, vacations 12 times a year, etc...
Oh.

Well, I'm not sure why you are here asking questions then, as it seems you have simply tried EVERYTHING.

Why are you back?
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Are you aproaching at least?

how is the conversation?
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Oh.

Well, I'm not sure why you are here asking questions then, as it seems you have simply tried EVERYTHING.

Why are you back?
honestly I'm astonished I'm getting 7 to 8.9s on PF. I used to be so horrific in pictures... but it's even more discouraging that pics that get rated that highly by women under 34 are still not good enough


here's a pic from this baller new year's eve party I was at on the 31st. So far that's getting around 8/10 on photofeeler. I'm sure it won't be good enough for women on tinder or bumble or whatever the ****


 
R

Ranger

Guest
Ranger there are a few threads of him asking members to dissect small talk he had with a couple of women in other cities so no, I don’t see him ignoring and pretending and continuing on. Everything a woman does seems to be registering with this guy in a hyper sensitive way.

He wants to be walked through the dating pool, as evident from this very thread where he’s asking two members to explain the voting choices of a group of strangers a million times removed from any member on the site.

He’s stuck in loop of his own making. He’s a nice guy but he is stuck. This thread will be the usual 20 pages of course but he will still be stuck after page 20 and beyond because nothing that is suggested sticks with him.
Yeah. I’ve kinda gone cold on this one. It’s a drill in psychosis to participate. It’s like an article I read some time back on an experiment.
They took some sane people and put them in an insane environment. An actual institution. Those “sane” people started to loose it and demanded to be removed after a week. They reported that their own sanity was fading away. Lol
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Are you aproaching at least?

how is the conversation?

approaching who? The opportunities to approach women in real life where the level of awkwardness wouldn't make me want to kill myself are slim and none
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
honestly I'm astonished I'm getting 7 to 8.9s on PF. I used to be so horrific in pictures... but it's even more discouraging that pics that get rated that highly by women under 34 are still not good enough


here's a pic from this baller new year's eve party I was at on the 31st. So far that's getting around 8/10 on photofeeler. I'm sure it won't be good enough for women on tinder or bumble or whatever the ****


Too bad you're not wearing a fun hat and holding a drink... And your standing next to a kid....
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
So stop online dating then. Problem SOLVED.

so I'll just keep waiting for the once a year opportunity to ask a woman out that's not incredibly fukking awkward and excruciating
 
A

AJ84

Guest
Yeah. I’ve kinda gone cold on this one. It’s a drill in psychosis to participate. It’s like an article I read some time back on an experiment.
They took some sane people and put them in an insane environment. An actual institution. Those “sane” people started to loose it and demanded to be removed after a week. They reported that their own sanity was fading away. Lol
Totally Hahahaha.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
that's my niece, I can crop her out
Won't help, then the picture will be REALLY boring.

Honestly, you've tried it all. You've exhausted every piece of advice anyone on here had ever given you. It's time for you to hang your hat. Stop trying to date, and stop asking ppl on here for advice, you already
know, and have tried, everything
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
approaching who? The opportunities to approach women in real life where the level of awkwardness wouldn't make me want to kill myself are slim and none
Idk man just a Hi with a smile can be good enough
If you see some ioi, ive never been good with approaching/hooking up with women.

But maybe it because im older now, but the ioi seem alot more obvious to me now.
And if the ioi is there and ice has been broken, you dont need to do much work she will do it for you.
 
A

AJ84

Guest
so I'll just keep waiting for the once a year opportunity to ask a woman out that's not incredibly fukking awkward and excruciating
How will that be any different then now? According to you you are not getting any matches anyway.
You also said you are seen as better looking in person so maybe joining some meetup group where there are women, like hiking or a book club or something.

I don’t even know why I’m suggesting anything of course because you will either ‘yes, but’ it or it will get lost in the stratosphere of your insecurities.
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
How will that be any different then now? According to you you are not getting any matches anyway.
You also said you are seen as better looking in person so maybe joining some meetup group where there are women, like hiking or a book club or something.

I don’t even know why I’m suggesting anything of course because you will either ‘yes, but’ it or it will get lost in the stratosphere of your insecurities.
He's already done all of that (watch)
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Man when you are out you dont ask a women out, you talk to her then when its time to go you get some numbers or social media stuff
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
How will that be any different then now? According to you you are not getting any matches anyway.
You also said you are seen as better looking in person so maybe joining some meetup group where there are women, like hiking or a book club or something.

I don’t even know why I’m suggesting anything of course because you will either ‘yes, but’ it or it will get lost in the stratosphere of your insecurities.

here's my issue - small events like that are a small probability of me finding what I want. I need something with a big population of women (like online dating) where I can find what I want - I like darker skinned women my age who workout, don't smoke, etc...

I'm not gonna find something that specific randomly at a book club
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
So what? Make it awkward and excruciating then. Go down in flames. Sweat like **** Nixon at the 1960 debates. Let her give you a funny look and reject you and walk away.

I say this as someone who broke the three second rule and pu$$ed out on an approach today in the supermarket because I wasn't "in the mood." Dumb. There are a million reasons not to do it. But when you're home alone, you realize you should have. A woman is not going to materialize in your bed room. I WISH I had felt that awkward feeling today instead of just heading for the checkout. (And she was maybe a six on my personal scale - not even intimidating.)


so how often do these approaches result in disastrous rejections?
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
so how often do these approaches result in disastrous rejections?
You are projecting the bullying you suffered as an overweight kid on to your dating life. Inflating the rejection scenario to match/hurt just as much as when you were a kid.
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
A rejection isn't a disaster. She says no. And then what? I'll answer it for you: You go on with your life.

I bombed last weekend on two Colombian girls. The earth didn't crash into the sun afterward.

Question, have you ever played guitar?
Why would you even let it get to a no. You can't read body language to know whether it's going well or not? Women make it obvious when they like you, no?

At work, I don't ask my customers if they want to buy a car. They tell me based on their body language. If I get negative body language, it never turns into a deal anyways
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top