"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Amante and Guru

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
are you fukking kidding me? many women are fat and disgusting on there

I want a cute darker skinned woman in decent shape.
I didn't say you had to engage them in conversation. My suggestion has more to do with getting some replies. You CAN let the match expire, you know.....

But I have a feeling you just might decide to engage a chick or two, if not just to fine tune your messaging skills. Would that be so bad?

But I guess that requires effort and vulnerability on your end. Two things you RUN from.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Bad news for you buddy. The women in their 20s with fitness model bodies you desire are no 6s. Rather they are the most sought after women (even more so than women with 9 faces) by top tier men of all ages.

Begin by understanding this.
fitness model bodies? dude I just want a woman who works out. Tons and tons and tons of them on match.com and okcupid

fitness model bodies are like 1 in 10,000
 

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
5,299
Reaction score
4,338
fitness model bodies? dude I just want a woman who works out. Tons and tons and tons of them on match.com and okcupid

fitness model bodies are like 1 in 10,000
Show me all the girls you have messaged.
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
And there it is boys and girls! Dave isn't getting laid, and he's desparate not to be single, but he's just too damn good for anyone on bumble

there are tons of attractive women on bumble but none of them would swipe right on me. You want me to swipe right on all the garbage
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Show me all the girls you have messaged.
I messaged a decent looking black girl today who was in decent shape

literally the bottom of our social hierarchy- black women. Still no response
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
I didn't say you had to engage them in conversation. My suggestion has more to do with getting some replies. You CAN let the match expire, you know.....

But I have a feeling you just might decide to engage a chick or two, if not just to fine tune your messaging skills. Would that be so bad?

But I guess that requires effort and vulnerability on your end. Two things you RUN from.
afraid of effort? I would send 6 months constantly on bumble if it meant some dates with decent looking women but I already know it would only lead to rejection.
 
R

Ranger

Guest
I messaged a decent looking black girl today who was in decent shape

literally the bottom of our social hierarchy- black women. Still no response
What? Black women are awesome when they are in shape. Lol
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Post her.
I can private message you guys but what's the point? you already know black women will never top out above a 6ish unless very light skinned. She was not

my standards are very reasonable
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
I walk around normal places, bars whatever, I'm easily in top 15 percentile of men in general public... but this obviously is not good enough for women online. they all want top 1% of men
No...they dont. You're just not in the top 15% like you think you are. I see you as a 6 chasing 9's.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
What? Black women are awesome when they are in shape. Lol
you're drunk. They are bottom of our social hierarchy behind white, asian and latin. 80% of my friends would never date a black girl

I don't care. I would date almost any race but I'm being realistic
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
No...they dont. You're just not in the top 15% like you think you are. I see you as a 6 chasing 9's.
you're insane

a 6/10 male isn't getting 90% attractiveness on photofeeler. I just need to shut all of you up at some point by having a professional take some quality pics. You would all agree I'm easily a 7.5+. I'm sure I would get in 90 to 95% range on PF

and I'm not going for anywhere near a 9. I would be happy with your avg Latina or Middle eastern chick with a semi cute face who works out
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Online. In real life, different, you said it yourself. Supply and demand dynamic is different.

so there are lots and lots and lots of top 1% men on dating sites where 6/10 females feel entitled to a 10/10 male?

on pure math level, just makes zero sense
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
you're insane

a 6/10 male isn't getting 90% attractiveness on photofeeler. I just need to shut all of you up at some point by having a professional take some quality pics. You would all agree I'm easily a 7.5+. I'm sure I would get in 90 to 95% range on PF

and I'm not going for anywhere near a 9. I would be happy with your avg Latina or Middle eastern chick with a semi cute face who works out
I am not insane. Results are all that matter. You dont get any.
 

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
1,218
so there are lots and lots and lots of top 1% men on dating sites where 6/10 females feel entitled to a 10/10 male?

on pure math level, just makes zero sense
You are looking at sex and dating as a logic question with a logical answer. Dating and sex has nothing to do with logic. Simply put, emotions are logical, they are emotions. Women act on their emotions, therefore, logic would not apply. You are looking at the game all wrong. That's the problem. I am surprised you are a car salesman. You act more like a programmer. You need to sell yourself like you are selling a car. Rewire your brain and you'd have better luck.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
I am not insane. Results are all that matter. You dont get any.
my pics on photofeeler- set to women under 34 only can vote all rated between 6.5 at bottom to 9/10 at top

I'm atrociously unphotogenic. At least a dozen people have said i look much better in real life than photos. If you think I'm a 6, you're insane. If you think I'm going for 9s, you're super insane
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Sure, there are a disproportionate number of 9-10 men online compared to women, therefore they fvck down. Basic supply and demand. The women that love to date me (a 7) from real life are matching with male models online, that simple. They like me for my traits other than looks, which aren't on display on OLD.
why you think this is?

All the sites claim they have around 40% women. Why do they all have so many more super attractive men than women?
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
You are looking at sex and dating as a logic question with a logical answer. Dating and sex has nothing to do with logic. Simply put, emotions are logical, they are emotions. Women act on their emotions, therefore, logic would not apply. You are looking at the game all wrong. That's the problem. I am surprised you are a car salesman. You act more like a programmer. You need to sell yourself like you are selling a car. Rewire your brain and you'd have better luck.
bro all you have with online dating is pics and profile. I have a good profile and good pics...still doesn't seem to be enough
 

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
1,218
@bigdave17, as well everyone else here, well mostly everyone else, the problem is you; not the women or OLD. You are creating this unnecessary drama that only hinders your ability to adapt, not help. READ AND DIGEST WHAT EVERYONE HERE IS TYPING.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top