"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Amante and Guru

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
I have 3 pics now on my dating profile that rate following on photofeeler. I did it to where only women under 34 voted

8.9 attractive/8.8 smart/8.7 trustworthy
7.6/7 2/6.5
7.5/7.5/6.9

I still got zero replies from the 10 women i messaged. Bunch looked at my profile and didn't message me

Tell me again how online dating is not impossible and that women don't have absurd standards on there.
 
Last edited:

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

R

Ranger

Guest
Copy and paste the messages you sent here.
Copy and paste what your profile says here.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
1,123
Reaction score
874
What do you look like? Are the pictures action shots or are they selfies?
 

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
you could of just PM them... you got damn groupie
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
1,218
What not to do in OLD, by BigDave17.... Happy New Year.... He's backkkkkk

Lord, someone help this man see the light...............
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
What not to do in OLD, by BigDave17.... Happy New Year.... He's backkkkkk

Lord, someone help this man see the light...............


I'm not back. I just demand explanation from Amante and @guru why I'm not getting any results with my 8.9 rated pic on photofeeler
 

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
1,218
I'm not back. I just demand explanation from Amante and @guru why I'm not getting any results with my 8.9 rated pic on photofeeler
Demand? How would they know? The people voting on photofeeler may not be the same people who are on OLD. In addition, many on photofeeler are just voting freehandedly so they can get free votes on their pics. It's a zero sum game. If you want answers, look into yourself. That is where your answers are.

When I was in Manhattan for NYE, I shut my notifications off from my OLD apps. I turned them back on this morning. I had dozens of women liked and interested. You are in Chicagoland and should of had the same results. It's really not hard when you are in a really large city. Post your pics. Post your description. Post your messages to them. We can then dissect them if you wish. You need to give off the IDGAF vibe. Something tells me you are giving off the needy vibe. Again, the only one who can truly help you is you.
 
R

Ranger

Guest
I'm not back. I just demand explanation from Amante and @guru why I'm not getting any results with my 8.9 rated pic on photofeeler
I seriously doubt that they presented it in a way that it all boiled down to pictures. Wouldn’t now be appropriate to start learning about messaging?
A basic message is pretty boring. She can’t see your vibe or your body language so wouldn’t your message contain something to spark her curiosity?

There are some pretty good looking men out there that can’t get past the first conversation with a woman. At some point you are going to have to interact with her Dave. Now that you have the good pictures, wouldn’t you be ready for the next step to learn?
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
I seriously doubt that they presented it in a way that it all boiled down to pictures. Wouldn’t now be appropriate to start learning about messaging?
A basic message is pretty boring. She can’t see your vibe or your body language so wouldn’t your message contain something to spark her curiosity?

There are some pretty good looking men out there that can’t get past the first conversation with a woman. At some point you are going to have to interact with her Dave. Now that you have the good pictures, wouldn’t you be ready for the next step to learn?

I'm not a creative or unique or witty writer bro


I make lots of friends and people love me in real life cause my demeanor and body language is super chill/genuine/etc... I can't come across with that in messages
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

R

Ranger

Guest
I'm not a creative or unique or witty writer bro


I make lots of friends and people love me in real life cause my demeanor and body language is super chill/genuine/etc... I can't come across with that in messages
That’s powerful that you can admit that. Nice. Well you can learn. Get guru and Amante to send you some and then learn to dissect them and unravel the meanings past the words.
You can practice writing different ones in word and then send them to them.
The key for you, based on your self assessment, would be to get them in person as fast as possible.

It could be as simple as opening with them with that right away. I’m not an online guy but I think it could be easily adapted.

“Hey not-fat-heifer, I don’t like the endless messaging and I would rather get to the in depth & meat of interactions, early drinks on Friday?, you just never know.”

That might be terrible so don’t use it. Lol
But if you get through this, you could be on your way. Get them in front of you.

The real idea behind the dissecting of the words is to understand what effect they have on others.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
R

Ranger

Guest
I'm not a creative or unique or witty writer bro


I make lots of friends and people love me in real life cause my demeanor and body language is super chill/genuine/etc... I can't come across with that in messages
Another thing I noticed from a past thread, I’ve never talked to you before now, is that you have an amazing capacity that could be used in your favor.

See, guys here can insult you but it really doesn’t register with you. That’s fantastic. Good and bad.
A woman testing you or trying to covertly insult you won’t register either.
So if a woman says something that doesn’t seem right, just ignor it and pretend she didn’t say a thing. Lol
Just go back to the conversation as if it didn’t happen. Do you see where I’m coming from?
 

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
5,756
Reaction score
4,829
Location
象外
I just demand explanation from
You demand? They told you what works for them. Why do you assume it will work for you?

You think dating is like a gumball machine, you put in the minimum effort and out pops a dream girl?

Why do you think you deserve anything, simply because you want it?

How about you spend at least a YEAR approaching people in real life.

Your combination of entitlement and utter terror of having a conversation with an attractive girl is going to keep you single for life.

A better solution would be to spend some time finding a quality therapist than DEMANDING an explanation from the internet why you suck at dating.
 
R

Ranger

Guest
Example. You use of the word “demand”. Demand means that guru and Amante are obligated to comply to that like it’s an order. You can’t do that. That’s why you are getting flashback. Now I know that you may be frustrated and that’s the word that came to mind. But it’s definition in the way you used it, is inappropriate.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top