Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

AMA 15 plate spinner

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys.
I’ve been a member of this forum since almost a decade now.

At any point of time I’m spinning 5-15 plates a week. Ask me anything. I’m not here for bragging rights or to justify any theories, red pill, plate spinning etc.

I’m here in a scientific capacity to show, primarily the newcomers what works and what doesn’t.

This forum has helped me a lot and I want to contribute in my humble capacity as much as I can. I rarely come online if you wanna check, and now when I am, I want to contribute.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys.

At any point of time I’m spinning 5-15 plates a week. Ask me anything. I’m not here for bragging rights or to justify any theories, red pill, plate spinning etc.

I’m here in a scientific capacity to show, primarily the newcomers what works and what doesn’t.

This forum has helped me a lot and I want to contribute in my humble capacity as much as I can. I rarely come online if you wanna check, and now when I am, I want to contribute.
You fvcking 5-15 chicks a week?..No.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I have a handful of plates and it’s becoming a time crunch issue, so 5-15? 5 might be doable, but 15? While having a full time job alone, not to mention any sort of a life?

Maybe if you’re quick in bed?

OP: Your writing sounds like you’re Desi, where do you live?

Last edited:

jamesfromhouston

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys.

1) Logistically, how do you make it work? 5 to 15 plates a week, wow! Do you have time for work, hobbies and friends?
2) Do you feel happier spinning so many plates?
3) What's the key to keep those plates spinning? Do they not fizzle out?