Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am i wrong?

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is this hb9 that I’ve talking for a month now . Chemistry is one of the best I’ve had with a woman , mutual interests etc .

She came out of a 3 year ltr few months ago .Ex was a jerk as she said but there is a saying “ where there’s smoke ,there’s also fire “ . Anyway i tried to dig further and try to know more about her cause right now during this lockdown there won’t be anything more unfortunately . She was telling me about her older relationships cause that’s the best way to know about what a woman is going to do in the future if you end up with her .

She said the best dude (that was before her last relationship)she’s ever been with broke up with her cause she got banged from her then bfs best friend and also she started going out with him in secret for a couple of months while she was already in a relationship . She said that she regretted it and that she was “young and stupid” .

If you have been a while into the field , you’ll know if a woman does something once , they will do it again . Very very rarely they don’t do it again . That’s my experience so far .

I didn’t mentioned that as soon as she told me about that , it was instant turn off for me for some reason. Haven’t talked with her for a week or so and I’m not intending doing it again .

Considering that she’s hot , we had good communication and many other positive things ,her relationship experiences and how she behaved overall turned me off and i feel like i did myself a big favor of avoiding a future with lots of headaches. A hot woman with very low self worth .Am i wrong for doing that ? What do you think?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She said the best dude (that was before her last relationship)she’s ever been with broke up with her cause she got banged from her then bfs best friend and also she started going out with him in secret for a couple of months while she was already in a relationship .
In the thread below we were talking about whether 8s and 9s make good wives. I was going to say there is a good chance a 9 will cheat, because let's face it, they have a lot of options. Almost every 9 I can think of that is married cheats on her husband. And if that's not public knowledge, they keep a ton of male orbiters around, and continue to make new ones.

https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/are-8s-and-9s-just-good-for-fvcking.265173/page-2

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm older than that song, believe it or not.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your goal in life is to have things no-one else wants, then drive a Gremlin, live in a camper, parked on a NM nuclear testing site, and marry a fat, ugly, mean, stupid woman...and the joke will be on you, because you'll be miserable everyday of your life
Just to be clear, I never said to marry an ugly woman. I said she should be attractive, but marrying a 9 might bring problems. As you said, what's more important is how she was raised. Those things are more important than just marrying the hottest woman you can find, when it comes to criteria for a wife.

For me, when it comes to looks, I like women who appeal to me in a special way. I'm not that concerned with how objectively hot she is.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It wasn't directed at you, nor anyone else, in particular, really. I was just base jumping off of your post, to make a point about low expectations.
I figured as much, but still thought I would clarify.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe i took the situation too serious. I ain’t gonna marry her or make kids with her . My only focus was to bang her( cause she’s hot) and keep her around cause we vibe well . More like fwb things . That’s why i asked you guys if I’m wrong but nobody got the point .

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe i took the situation too serious. I ain’t gonna marry her or make kids with her . My only focus was to bang her( cause she’s hot) and keep her around cause we vibe well . More like fwb things . That’s why i asked you guys if I’m wrong but nobody got the point .
If you're just looking for a FWB, then I don't see how her past relationships would be an issue.

If a women has lost interest, or is losing interest in you, and/or repeatedly puts herself in tempting situations, there is always a possibility of cheating.

I often times avoid asking questions about exes. Instead I ask questions like "How many kids do you have?", "Do they have the same dad(s)?" etc.. and paint my own conclusion. Any girl who keeps bringing up her ex without you asking isn't over him.

"She said the best dude"

Yeah, that should sum it up right here.

Probably not wifey, but you can still fvck her. Or hell.. you can wife her up too, just don't be surprised if she cheats.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're just looking for a FWB, then I don't see how her past relationships would be an issue.

If a women has lost interest, or is losing interest in you, and/or repeatedly puts herself in tempting situations, there is always a possibility of cheating.

I often times avoid asking questions about exes. Instead I ask questions like "How many kids do you have?", "Do they have the same dad(s)?" etc.. and paint my own conclusion. Any girl who keeps bringing up her ex without you asking isn't over him.

"She said the best dude"

Yeah, that should sum it up right here.

Probably not wifey, but you can still fvck her. Or hell.. you can wife her up too, just don't be surprised if she cheats.
Unfortunately I’m too turned off by her and haven’t texted her again and it seems i won’t be . But since I’m with no plates atm maybe I’ll reach out to her once this thing is over . Or maybe not . From what I’ve notice even if i do bang her i have to prepare myself for a lot of drama and right now I’m too peaceful and i like it , so letting go of this current situation is not one of my options.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm from the camp that would never turn a girl away. Would I look at her differently? Definitely yes. Would I decline banging her? Probably no.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Zecko,
I think this is also a good song from 1978:
When You're in Love with a Beautiful Woman
Dr. Hook & the Medicine Show
When you're in love with a beautiful woman, it's hard
When you're in love with a beautiful woman, you know it's hard
Everybody wants her, everybody loves her
Everybody wants to take your baby home
When you're in love with a beautiful woman, you watch your friends
When you're in love with a beautiful woman, it never ends
You know that it's crazy, you wanna trust her
Then somebody hangs up when you answer the phone
When you're in love with a beautiful woman, you go it alone
Maybe it's just an ego problem
Problem is that I've been fooled before
By fair-weather friends and faint hearted lovers
And every time it happens it just convinces me more
When you're in love with a beautiful woman, you watch her eyes
When you're in love with a beautiful woman, you look for lies
Everybody tempts her, everybody tells her
She's the most beautiful woman they know
When you're in love with a beautiful woman, you go it alone
When you're in love with a beautiful woman, you watch your friends
When you're in love with a beautiful woman, it never ends
When you're in love with a beautiful woman, you watch her eyes.

Yup,Dr Hook had it sussed out......Never had a Hot Babe 9,but never went to bed with an ugly Lass either,woke up with the odd one though LOL.

Last edited: