Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am I Wrong For Dumping Her?

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Eversince we been together, we would get into arguements about her being jealous, insecure, clingy, and gets what she wants like go to the beach next week or NOW or mall this week or now!

and me being pissed of the fact that she gets mad at me for dumb ****s like staring at other girls accidently, not feel like picking her up everyday to talk n walk around, I WANT SOME ME TIME TOO DAMN IT!, and her not covering up when going out, call me to bring food to school after her interview, but right after her interview she waited for me in the library and after 10 minutes of waiting she decide to go out and coincidently a friend of mine pop out of nowhere and he stopped her n complimented her cuz she dressed up for her interview, she then smiled widely and stop n talked to him. WHAT IM PISSED ABOUT is that she called me while i was sleeping n then tell me to bring food to school n meet up with her after her interview. and when i got there n out of my car, i saw her ass walking out n talking to my friend. when i asked her she said she was going out to stand n wait for me and that she didnt know he was there until he called her over.

i dont know why she couldnt grab a phone n call me or atleast call me as soon as she walks outside and if she sees him atleast just wave hi n ****..

and 2 days ago, we went out shopping and i told her i dont want that jeans she wanting to buy cuz that **** show too much, she then said she want it, i said w/e get it then. as soon as she checked out i was pissed. so we went over to gap and she said ooO look at that sandals.. buy that baby.. i said NO! i dont like those! she then got mad.. so we went into the car and she said why am i causing mad ****s for? i said im not.. i dont like wearing those thats all, just like u dont like to listen to my suggestions..

so as we were driving i told her that shes been making me stressful eversince we met, she then had the guts to say "then leave me if you feel that way".. i asked her.. "you wanna break up"? she replied.."yea".. I FLIPPED OUT n say something n then i yelled **** really loud got her shook n cried cuz this was one of her ****ing tests thinking i wouldnt leave her... dropped her off with her eyes tearing down n her dad standing out in the doorway.. i didnt give a **** n just ram on my gas out her house with her dad watching me n seeing his daughter crying.

now all of her friends and the dude whos i only consider to be an acquatiance called me and said let it go and we should be back together... i said **** THAT, the ***** demand too much and expect too much out of me. IM DONE.

so am i wrong for dumping this *****?

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You both sound extremely immature. You have to learn that you can't control girls. Telling her not to get those jeans, or that shirt etc will only cause her to have resentment for you.

On the other hand she should give you some time to do your own thing. When a girl is putting in all the effort,that's a GOOD SIGN! It means she's hooked.

You have a temper issue and need to get your emotions under control. No need to get upset and have an angry tone when she makes a suggestion about getting a pair of sandals.

Work on controlling your emotions and don't let petty things get you upset.

Your better off without each other, this relationship wouldn't work anways.

PIMP

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes two people aren't compatible. If they break up it isn't a 'I won/she won' thing as much as 'you both won -- it would have been bad for both of you if you stayed'.

In either case, to answer the topic's question: once you dump a girl you can't take her back -- the power will have shifted her way

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, you're not wrong for dumping her.

You're too serious though. You need to control your emotions better. Next time a woman wants you to buy he something and you don't want to, don't whine and say "aww it costs too much", either say "no" or brush it off humorously.

If she gets mad or nags, leave her for a few days, she'll be crawling back.