"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Am I too paranoid???

p1aya

Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2004
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Location
Vancouver
A few nights ago, I had a one-nighter with this chick from a night club. This was my first one and I don't even know the chicks last name. I used protection, but I'm scared like sh-t since I also fingered her and I saw that I had cuts around my finger nails the morning I got home. I don't know if the cuts were there when I was fingering her or if they developed after. I've had cuts around my nails before and my doctor had told me that they were caused by dry skin (washing my hands too much). I tried to contact the girl, but she isn't at home; I left a message on her machine asking her to call me back. I don't know if I will talk to her so I can ask about her past partners. I can't eat, drink, sleep, or breathe properly! I would feel better if I knew her better, but I was horny that night :( . I need to wait 3-6 months before I can get an HIV test. Am I being to paranoid???? :confused:
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
Advice

Look its natural for you to feel worried and stuff, I have been through this paranoia phase in my life too...
now you can sit there and worry and worry ..buts its not going to do you anygood..
the chick is a biach..and like the others said she won't tell you about past partners....
i mean if you are still friends with her talk to her and sh*t if you really want to...

i think you should chill out...
its highly unlikely that through finger cuts you're going to contract some horrible disease !
i think its more likely you will get run over by a truck while crossing the road ..!

so my advice is ...
1)educate yourself about HIV and how its contracted..
2) chillout...take it on the chest...be a man...ppl have WAYYYYYYYY bigger problems than this...they actually HAVE HIV..or unwanted pregnancies, and all kinds of sh*t....in retrospect you've been too sheltered..! you've hit reality....its part of growing up and being a man..you can do it...fight these paranoia tendancies...
3)get that blood test after 3 months..it will definitely come back negative but will make you feel better
4) get another blood test at the 6 month to make you feel even beter and you come to the realization you were being paranoid all this time ...
plus its not at all so bad getting a blood test..just tell the doc you want one..its a piece of piss
5) you're sorted...and go get some chick action ! :)
peace out my friend :)
 

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2003
Messages
501
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by p1aya
I would feel better if I knew her better, but I was horny that night :( .
Know that feeling bro.

^^^^^^ good advice from chris rock.

Also realize what you are feeling right now. If you could take your actions back would you? I'm thinking probally. Just remember how you feel and make sure you remember how you feel now the next time you start to hop in the sack with some strange chick from a club.

Sorry for the gulity trip but it worked for me.

Anyway statistically you are more likely to not have something than to have something.

Worrying solves nothing so golife like you did but learn from your mistakes.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Click Here

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2002
Messages
386
Reaction score
1
Location
Virginia Beach
Chances are if you have cuts from washing your hands to much, your a bit of a germ freak. Just chillax you'll be alright.
 
Top