Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

am I the ^ssh0l3?

Demodulate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
senario...

we had plans saturday night for dinner.. I call her in the AM to see whats going on an to finalise the times.. she says she doesnt know what shes doing so I make plans to go to the movies with my friends... saw sin city.. good flick, anywho I call her back and give her the times, and even invite her, but shes kinda pissed.. so whatever..

I get out of the movies and call to see whats going on and shes really pissed... shes not coming to dinner. fine whatever.. go out with the boys.. get a call at 11pm shes crying and wants to comeover.. but im out, didnt drive, and at a club.. I calm her down, apparently she got into a fight with her friend she had made plans to do something with after she got mad at me.

next morning I go to a big race.. she calls me and I have to cut her short cause I cant hear a damn thing thats going.. I am at a damn race track..

call her on the way home from the track, leave a message. no response, call the next day at night, and she tells me shes pissed cause I cut her off on the phone the day before... then cuts me short, and says shes going to call back.. calls back and then says oh, i have to go my TV show is back on...

anyway she says im an ^assH0l3

but I dont see anything worng with what I did...

infact i think shes acting like an idiot...

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your did nothing wrong. You offered her a date and she rejected your offer and therefore you had every right to do your own thing.

Sounds to me like your girl is a princess who wants to be the centre of attension. Now she is playing games that when you have time to talk to her, she acts buzy. Don't fall for her sh1t test and don't put up with it.

P.S
Word about cell phones - just because this great technology is available at your disposal does not mean that a girl can call you anytime when you are having fun and ruin it. Turn off the cell phone and when you are done with your fun check your messages and if you wish then return her call. Doing that will ensure that woman will not drive you insane because for a woman chit chatting on a cellphone is a fun activity and for a guy it should not be an activity, it should be used in order to set up an activity.

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No she is been immature

I'm assuming you explained every thing to her in black in white, why you cut her off etc.

I would call her on her princess behaviour

Don't back down on this, she will lose respect for you

I am wondering how you have been treating her for her to react this way. Does she know she can get a reaction out of you by acting up?

Kaine

Demodulate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
actually she tries to get a rise out of me all the time... and she hates it cause I dont respond...

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
How old is she? Sound like some teenage sh*(. If she's not worth playing games with I would throw her out with the trash.