Am I the only one.?

B0SS MAN

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys. I've been browsing the forums for awhile now and I've finally decided to join. I'm a sophomore in high school and I'm looking to improve my game with the girls. My problem is in the area of actually scoring with girls.

By no means am I the emotional tampon, but I'm always seen with a girl and they seem to really like me as a friend but I don't get any play. I have a ****y and funny attitude and I don't put up with anything from girls but I never get farther than the friends zone. I'm not the text a million times a day guy or anything like that and my free time is mainly spent on basketball plus I'm popular (the whole social proof thing).

I honestly have no idea what I'm doing wrong. I try to just be myself but I see guys who I know are no better than me walk away with the girl I want. Can anybody relate and help me get past this barrier?

underoath777

Don Juan
Reaction score
Describe how you act around them more.

I'm VERY good at attracting girls, I just suck at keeping them haha!

I usually make fun of them first (negs) and just act like I'm the ****. I'll ALWAYS ask if they can cook, because I want a girl who can cook for me. I'll tell them that for our 5th anniversary we'll go to such and such. Likewise, when they do something dumb or wrong, then I'll tell them I'm gonna break up with them

Call her out on everything she does wrong.

My guess is these girls are schit testing you and you don't even know it. I.e. if you drive a girl home and she tells you she hates the song you're playing, dont change the song. If you do that, you're failing. What you need to do is crank it up and laugh at her.

Just look for other ways these girls are testing you. Btw, they do it naturally, not on purpose.

Let us know more about how you act around them.

B0SS MAN

Don Juan
Reaction score
I try to be playful and a good flirt. If she says something I don't like I tell her we're going to fight and when we text I use a lot of =P and =) smileys. I look every girl in the eye. In person, I'm not shy to touch. If I see a girl with a ring on her hand I'll reach for it and take a look at it and she'll usually tell me a story about where she got it from or whatever, I'll give high fives depending on the situation, and if she actually takes the fighting thing literally, I'll hug her from behind if she tries to hit me and run and she'll usually just end up laughing. If she spells something wrong I'll usually say something like and you're in what grade? If I just got out the shower and she asks what I'm up to I'll say something like just got out the shower and to stop getting mental images. Just things like that.

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
B0SS MAN said:
I try to be playful and a good flirt. If she says something I don't like I tell her we're going to fight and when we text I use a lot of =P and =) smileys. I look every girl in the eye. In person, I'm not shy to touch. If I see a girl with a ring on her hand I'll reach for it and take a look at it and she'll usually tell me a story about where she got it from or whatever, I'll give high fives depending on the situation, and if she actually takes the fighting thing literally, I'll hug her from behind if she tries to hit me and run and she'll usually just end up laughing. If she spells something wrong I'll usually say something like and you're in what grade? If I just got out the shower and she asks what I'm up to I'll say something like just got out the shower and to stop getting mental images. Just things like that.
Lol you sound like a typical nice guy. You use a lot of smiley's whilst texting? I can tell you that smileys are what chumps use when they fear offending someone or want to make it clear that they are saying a joke, they are social crutches that make you look weak and insecure.

The problem is that you are not sexual enough. Sexuality is all about a man being sexually charged and pumped with testosterone, a girl can feel when a man is like this. You have to embrace your sexuality, let it seep into every motion and movement you make. Be proud and unnafraid to show your sexuality, girls love it. You need to start weightlifting too as it will greatly enhance how you project your sexuality.

In the end you should be like this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_lToyPAUyE

underoath777

Don Juan
Reaction score
B0SS MAN said:

That all sounds legit so far. Well has a girl literally told you "Let's just be friends"?

You've got the ****y funny thing down, you're a basketball player, I'm trying to find out what's missing..

Have you asked any of these girls out yet? I used to be a TOTAL afc in high school and i'd have least have girls interested. That's the only thing I can think of, you're just not spending any 1-on-1 time with them.

B0SS MAN

Don Juan
Reaction score
CaptainJ said:
Lol you sound like a typical nice guy. You use a lot of smiley's whilst texting? I can tell you that smileys are what chumps use when they fear offending someone or want to make it clear that they are saying a joke, they are social crutches that make you look weak and insecure.

The problem is that you are not sexual enough. Sexuality is all about a man being sexually charged and pumped with testosterone, a girl can feel when a man is like this. You have to embrace your sexuality, let it seep into every motion and movement you make. Be proud and unnafraid to show your sexuality, girls love it. You need to start weightlifting too as it will greatly enhance how you project your sexuality.

In the end you should be like this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_lToyPAUyE
Maybe thats part of it. I've read about embracing sexuality but I don't fully understand it. And I'm 6'3 not jacked but not skinny either, but I haven't had time to go to the gym in awhile.

B0SS MAN

Don Juan
Reaction score
underoath777 said:
That all sounds legit so far. Well has a girl literally told you "Let's just be friends"?

You've got the ****y funny thing down, you're a basketball player, I'm trying to find out what's missing..

Have you asked any of these girls out yet? I used to be a TOTAL afc in high school and i'd have least have girls interested. That's the only thing I can think of, you're just not spending any 1-on-1 time with them.
Yea. I've asked them out and they all seemed enthusiastic about going out with me but the dates never actually happen. No girls have not straight up told me lets just be friends, but they've always ended up with some other guy. And I know guys who get asked out on dates by girls, which they almost never go to. Nor do they make moves on them and the girl ends up liking them in the end. They just text one another and see each other in school. Thats the part that REALLY gets me.

B0SS MAN

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not letting me quote your post CaptainJ.

But I think that might be part of it. I've read about embracing sexuality but I do not fully understand it. And I'm about 6'3, not jacked but not skinny. But I haven't had time to go to the gym in awhile.