"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Am I the only one who thinks this tip is bad

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
600
Reaction score
0
Age
40
I think the tip was misunderstood...

He said to be open in order to allow the girl to let down her guard in order to relate... rather then just piss your pants...

Relation is one of the strongest needs humans have... when you feel you relate to someone you hold them closer to your heart...

Of course this tip will lead to the friend zone if you don't understand how to DJ... and Djing won't do jack if you don't learn and get experience.
 

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2004
Messages
347
Reaction score
2
Age
37
Location
Somewhere in Europe
I think this is a horrible tip.

I don't think you should be telling anyone negative feelings.

"Oh, I'm so tired" in the middle of a party would be the wussiest thing to say, and that's exactly what I see AFCs doing.

When I used to be a total AFC I wouldn't know what to say to a girl so I would just be like "I want to go home, I'm really tired." [heh heh, now that said in the right way could get you laid]

It's counter-productive...
 

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
Good tip if you have your sh!t together..
And only give positive, non-pvssy feelings.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
the idea there is right, creating an opertunity for the girl to try and understand why you are, in that case nervouse, it will put her guard down, but i think its just that the example was wrong, no you should not say nervous, but you could say a positive thing, your really excited! i think this tip could work a treat, maybe ill try it next week, im starting a new school, a chance ot start from scratch, see what my 'dj skills' can do for me, as i have not used them in practice as much as i should have already.
 

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL
The tip is not very good in my opinion.

If you wanna go that way, why not open with:

"I'm a little exited, starting a new job tomorrow. I wonder what cool new things I can expect.. You ever felt like that?"

[edit]Sorry checkmate, didn't realize you posted nearly the same thing[/edit]
 
Joined
May 11, 2004
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Mississippi - home of boredom
This tip is kinda like the little note on the computer screen that says "for expert users only". Cuz you can really screw this one up, but there can also be a good way to do it. You don't want to act neverous and be pissing on yourself or anything like that, lol. But if you just tell a girl you're nervous (like I heard one person say already) That lowers a girl's risk and ups yours, which for those of you not taking score is good for you. It's also the start of a medium risk disclosure. Like I said, unless you piss on yourself and shake and sweat when you're nervous, it should go over fine. Does that make sense?
 

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
yep practice makes perfect so if you get practice you will know what to do next time, thats why we get so many practice exams in school! you need real life practice to reach perfection, or in fact to be good at it, and with out, well you are not a DJ because its all about getting out and doing it, reading on the forum is good but untill you get a lot of real practice which i must admit i have not had a huge amount, well then you can not perfect your game, you will find the more practice you get there better you get at imprivising and comming up with your own things rather then reading off an imaignary script.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top