“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Am I the only one who sees THIS happening?

Beginner1

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Age
47
I believe I am a good looking guy by society's definition. I work out frequently and I'm in great shape.

Why is it that I do not see girls checking me out like I use to when I was about 5 years younger? I am 26.

It use to be I would catch eyes with someone and if I found her attractive, I would approach her. Now I am having a very hard time connecting eyes with any, and I have no idea why.

Let me state that i do not go around staring at people waiting for them to look. That is scary to other people.

Like the other day I was walking out of the gym and I saw this attractive girl walking in and I swear that this girl walked into the gym like she was purposely not going to look at me not even a half a second of any eye contact. Now I don't care if I see an unattractive girl in front of me I am still going to look at her for atleast a second.Everyone wants to know who is approaching them.

I am wondering if anyone is finding out the same results that I am.

I have no problem approaching girls I have done it many times but I can no longer figure out if someone is interested. I'm clueless.

The only explanation I can come up with is the same thing I do sometimes and I am sure others here do too except maybe the Master DJs. When you see a very attractive girl about to walk past you, you get a little nervous and are hesitant to be relaxed and yourself.

Any input?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2002
Messages
3,956
Reaction score
16
Location
Land of the Ruins
Your theory could be right

They could find you intimidatingly attractive. Either that, or something in the way you carry yourself is broadcasting your doubts. The best way to find out is to make eye contact and smile to really hot gals. The really hot ones are less likely to be intimidated. If they respond with greater frequency, congratulations, you've moved up a notch or 2.

I'm a good bit older than you, and get lots of eye contact... so I doubt that age has anything to do with it. 26 is nothing.

**********

Along similar lines ... eye contact is not always such a straightforward thing.

Last night I was out at a show, and doing some real physical dancing with a gal who could hardly look in my eyes at all. She was obviously attracted as hell to me, but her mind obviously short-circuited the whole thing, and even though we got into it more than a lot of people do on good dates, she wouldn't even give me her # at the end of the night.

I think she wanted me, but couldn't deal with the idea of going out with an obviously older man. She was with a friend. Had she been solo, things may have worked out a lot differently.
 

Beginner1

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Age
47
Thanks for the advice, I will give it a shot and report back
 
Top