Am i the only one who hates sexually agressive women?

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, I CANNOT believe I'm reading this.

You go so far as to state "HATING Sexually Aggressive Women."

That's bad. Real bad.

"Hating"?? You used the word for a reason.

Maybe you have some fears or repressed memories, or some phobias that still affect you.
I really think you must have some sort of psychological "gremlin" back there in that head of yours.
Go get yourself checked out, man.
This is no way to live, and a bad belief to have.

I really think you should PM Rollo, dude. I'm serious.

paintballz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor said:
Honestly, I CANNOT believe I'm reading this.

You go so far as to state "HATING Sexually Aggressive Women."

That's bad. Real bad.

"Hating"?? You used the word for a reason.

Maybe you have some fears or repressed memories, or some phobias that still affect you.
I really think you must have some sort of psychological "gremlin" back there in that head of yours.
Go get yourself checked out, man.
This is no way to live, and a bad belief to have.

I really think you should PM Rollo, dude. I'm serious.

i know you wish you was me, i get sex on regular bases from multiple women... sometimes im " full" and dont want it! whats wrong with that?

i should of chose better healine other than " hate" i confess....however i dont like it when a woman begs me for sex and physical attention. its such a turn off

im going to see a sexy shorty tonight that i want to have intercourse with cause she is sweet and not aggressive.:rock:

stop being jeoulous man

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL.
It's OK to be Gay. We support you in your "alternative" lifestyle.
If you were a man you wouldn't be afriad of women.

Learn to embrace your homosexuality and drop your fear of women.

logic1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
paintballz said:
believe me bro im agressive, howver i fo have to reavaluate how i behave around these types of women.

FLame or not im taking all your replies seriously fella's.... everyday i learn new things about women and myself.
I didn't mean for it to come across as flaming, maybe a little to harsh but I also noticed the word "hate".

Maybe some self help. To deep for me.

Good luck

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
I think it's sexy and confident for a woman to go after a guy that she wants. She doesn't have to be over the top but you can't complain when one lets you know certain things straight away.
i agree. This is the kind of woman that I prefer...ASSERTIVE women.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
i agree. This is the kind of woman that I prefer...ASSERTIVE women.
Tell me about it, especially when she's straight up about how she feels for you (not necessarily dropping the "L-Bomb" right off the bat). They have a confidence about them that I think is very sexy. Some of these women you can actually see it in their walk, it's a kind of sexy little strut that makes their ass.... Ummmm, er... Nevermind.... :p

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Tell me about it, especially when she's straight up about how she feels for you (not necessarily dropping the "L-Bomb" right off the bat). They have a confidence about them that I think is very sexy. Some of these women you can actually see it in their walk, it's a kind of sexy little strut that makes their ass.... Ummmm, er... Nevermind.... :p
Hehehe...that's my NEW girlfriend (yep...got a new girl). That walk is what actually got my attention. :)