Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am I taking this Ganji game situation too far?

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sharpshooter
UPDATE. Called last night, left a short message on her phone..no reply

Saw her this morning in class. Tapped her with my textbook and said her name....she looked at me and nodded 3 times with a straight/sad face.....so i just walked off

She's not even being friendly anymore. WTF is going on

:confused:
Ohhhhh hooooo. Now you're in trouble, mate! :p :p :p :p

She's gonna make you crawl for it now!! :D :D :D :D

Reaction score
There should be a password-protected forum where we can discuss things like ganji games.

Honestly...people read them and then abuse them and have trouble understanding why they don't work.

The point isn't to be MEAN to her. Just show her you have other things to do.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm...you've dug yourself in a deep hole. I'm naturally an honest person, I find it hard to lie.....but I think in this case you need to do some....not lying exactly...let's call it truth-bending hehe.

You need to explain to her why you've been distant....that's the first step if anything is ever going to patch up. You don't want to tell her that you were doing it because of this ganji thing you read about on the internet....of course not. She'll probably laugh at you and who knows what could happen from there.

So make something up. I don't know your history, your grades, friends, if she knows your friends, etc....but you can say something like you've been distant because you and one of your good friends from somewhere haven't been getting along lately and it's been bothering you....or you haven't been doing well in school and it got you down for a while, etc. Some of this may be true anyways....just "elaborate" on it. Nothing dramatic like your friend died or something. Sit at the back of class one day and make sure you are able to be out before she is so you can take her aside and talk to her. Then just try to explain it to her. If she doesn't buy it or simply does not care anymore...then tough luck there isn't anything you can really do. If she does and things start to patch up, great....then never play this **** again until you know what you're doing.

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TillTheEndOfTime
Hmm...you've dug yourself in a deep hole. I'm naturally an honest person, I find it hard to lie.....but I think in this case you need to do some....not lying exactly...let's call it truth-bending hehe.

You need to explain to her why you've been distant....that's the first step if anything is ever going to patch up. You don't want to tell her that you were doing it because of this ganji thing you read about on the internet....of course not. She'll probably laugh at you and who knows what could happen from there.

So make something up. I don't know your history, your grades, friends, if she knows your friends, etc....but you can say something like you've been distant because you and one of your good friends from somewhere haven't been getting along lately and it's been bothering you....or you haven't been doing well in school and it got you down for a while, etc. Some of this may be true anyways....just "elaborate" on it. Nothing dramatic like your friend died or something. Sit at the back of class one day and make sure you are able to be out before she is so you can take her aside and talk to her. Then just try to explain it to her. If she doesn't buy it or simply does not care anymore...then tough luck there isn't anything you can really do. If she does and things start to patch up, great....then never play this **** again until you know what you're doing.
Thanks for the reply man. Doesn't know any of my friends. Since that was our final class together (exams start on monday and end on friday),it's gonna be tough to catch her at school... so i'm thinking of calling her tommorow and letting her know. Problem is she's obviously been screening my number, so i'm gonna have to use *67 lol.

the entire idea was asking her out after the exams were over, but this has to be patched up so we can get on positive terms again.

guittarjedi

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not even being friendly anymore. WTF is going on

You went too far with it, man. That is exactly what happened to me. I told you this stuff is dangerous.

I've had moderate results by being playful and just talking to her like it never happened. This is based on what me and my guy friends do when we have a falling out. Her coldness is off and on now instead of just permanantly cold.

shagnscoob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
gangi is dangerous as hell guys, you REALLY gotta understand what it does and how it works and when to stop if your going to try it--

i did it, and i screwd my chances royally by doing it wrong.

you gotta make it seem as though your TOO busy for any contact with her, it cant be you forcing yourself to be too busy, it has to appear as though you ran out of time for her because youve got so much going on in your life. if your just ignoring her adn making it obvious thats what your doing, then your doing it wrong. you cant be ignoring her, you have to be too busy to not-ignore her. understand?

something i think might be better, is if your doing that, but every once in awhile you chat with her briefly and make her LOVE it, then disappear for awhile. that wya she knows your not dodging her because you want to, but because your too damn busy for her.

then again i might be totally wrong, but i think im on the right track

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i'm gonna call her today and explain why i've been "busy". Obviously i'm not gonna mention GG haha. Just gonna remain positive about it and see where it goes.

Would asking her out to study tommorow be too soon and sudden (considering exams start on monday)? I'm thinking I should just hint that we should hang out AFTER the exams, since we're both gonna be busy during the exams.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How much time have you spent playing these ganji games? One week? 2? a month? 2 months?

How long are you gonna keep this up until you realize that it is a complete and utter waste of your time? If you put the same effort you put into ganjing into meeting other girls, you would have had at least 2 or 3 replacements for her by now.

You guys need to get rid of this scarcity theory that quality women are hard to meet and the first one you meet should get all of your attention. To me, ganji is just another word for oneitis.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i'm gonna call her today and explain why i've been "busy". Obviously i'm not gonna mention GG haha. Just gonna remain positive about it and see where it goes.

Would asking her out to study tommorow be too soon and sudden (considering exams start on monday)? I'm thinking I should just hint that we should hang out AFTER the exams, since we're both gonna be busy during the exams.

See where that takes you. If you can't get anything set up within a week after exams then just do yourself a favour and drop her. You'll make yourself miserable trying to get her back if this drags on for weeks or even months. So consider now just looking out for other girls, and keep this one in the back of your mind until/if things get resolved.

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MindOverMatter
How much time have you spent playing these ganji games? One week? 2? a month? 2 months?

How long are you gonna keep this up until you realize that it is a complete and utter waste of your time? If you put the same effort you put into ganjing into meeting other girls, you would have had at least 2 or 3 replacements for her by now.

You guys need to get rid of this scarcity theory that quality women are hard to meet and the first one you meet should get all of your attention. To me, ganji is just another word for oneitis.
Who says i'm not paying attention to other girls? Relax, i'm gonna find out real soon if I should drop or not.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounded like you were putting A LOT of thought into this girl. If you're sleeping with someone else at the moment, ganji away, but if you're alone, just cut this girl off completly and focus all your energy into hooking up with someone else ASAP.

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
major update

called her and left a voice message telling her how if i came across like an ******* or something then i'm sorry, told her to call back

She text messages me back and says "i don't wanna come across as being rude, but is there a reason for you calling me?"

:rolleyes: :confused:

how do i proceed from that? need some big time help..

Reaction score
major update

called her and left a voice message telling her how if i came across like an ******* or something then i'm sorry, told her to call back

She text messages me back and says "i don't wanna come across as being rude, but is there a reason for you calling me?"

write her this message
"goodbye"

and no ganji no nothing, get her out of your life, and even if she gets naked and sticks her ass in your **** while ur taking a shower, dont give her any attention.

u feel me ?

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by huge_guy_pimpin
write her this message
"goodbye"

and no ganji no nothing, get her out of your life, and even if she gets naked and sticks her ass in your **** while ur taking a shower, dont give her any attention.

u feel me ?
yeah i feel you, but i'm wondering what the hell does she mean? Is she serious or trying to be slick.... She replied like 2 hours later as well.

I could either go 3 ways here guys...

1)Reply with a text message of my own that says "what a drama queen"

2) Reply with a wussed out one that says "because i wanna see you smile again"

3) I could just next her

ding ding ding ding...i replied with number 2, yeah I sent it so what. Finally mentioned something nice to her. I'm comfortable with that.

Last edited:

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
major update

She's turned b`tch on you. She's done. NEXT HER. She does not exist anymore, got it?

When she returned that text message to you, I would have said "Apparently not. GOODBYE." That should have been another one of your options.

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yea i'm not wasting any more time with her, unless she just turns into a ho or something..

She has refered to herself as a biAtch before while we were flirting, a while back. Even though it was in a joking type of way,I should have known! haha.

It's just so damn challenging to go after someone like that. I'm not gonna call again, but let's see if she continues her *****y ways or just forgets.