Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Am I still the woman in your life?"

rick6599

Don Juan
Reaction score
This chick is hillarious: She came to me yesterday night, like "Huh, are you stalking me again?" It turns out that she 's got a job in pizzeria one block from where I live. Funny 15 minutes conversation - she insisted to know "Am I still a woman in your life, come on tell me - am I still the woman in your life" Plain sucker as I am (In her case, only) I just avoided to say anything. She won again. - "But we will not keep this conversation longer - so you don't get any wrong intentions" - I guess there is nothing clever I could do with this chick?

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, what a coincidence. i saw this girl that i used to date when i was afc. she said the exact same thing to me. but in response i said: "sure you are. you are girl #69 on my list. my favorite number."

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's rule #1 you never give 'em a straight answer...

But yeah somethin like "Ahhhhhh, just one of many" said jokingly is the best approach...

I take it from what she asked that you were once with her tho', so gettin' back besides a one night on your basis woulda been foolish...

At least you didn't say "Yes", lol...