Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am I setting myself up for disaster

Beginner1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am currently seeing this girl and we have hung out a total of 3 times. The first time was just a casual first time meeting with the friends that hooked us up. The second time we all went to a few bars. The 3rd time was the first time that either one of us weren't drinking and we decided to go to a movie, just the two of us. The night ended with a long kiss between us and there was a lot of touching but neither one of us pushed the envelope with the areas of touching.

I am someone who like to take things slow but I keep on reading all stuff that If I do take things slow I could very easily slip into the friends or too nice guy zone. I do not want to do that. Do all of you agree I currently am in dager of doing that?

If so, what next, and specific suggestions?

Oh I am trying to build a LTR.

Demodulate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like your doing fine to me....

1st one on one date and you had a long kiss....

white sox bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just keep progressing. Next time make it at least 2 long kisses and get just a tad feely. The third date, keep pushing the envelope. You will get it

Demodulate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
also dont think about fvcking it up, thats not the mest mind set to be in....

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that fact that you're asking that question (e.g. disaster) raises a yellow flag as to your mind set. you are in the "i don't want to fvck this up" mind set. which of course leads me to believe that you don't have any other options available. which is cool, just keep that in mind.

but chicks usually don't kiss a dude that they've put into the friend zone, so it seems you're cool.

fvck her the first chance you get, if that's what you want to do. don't go out on any more "dates" with her and her friends. isolate her until you close the deal.

OpenMind

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with taking things slow. The bottom line is that you are still taking things somewhere, as opposed to a nice guy who gets put in the friendzone for not taking anything at all.. keep up the good work and maintain your pace...