Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am I rejected already?

Lateralus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Short story: friday I picked up a girl in the train. A young girl... I estimated her about 20 y/o. She was really impressed by our conversation, an even introduced herself. I look much younger than I am... but she could already know that I was at least 22/23 because I told her about how I finished my studies last year and all. I said, before we parted, I would add her to a national social network site (similar to facebook). She smiled and seemed happy, and I said goodbye and walked away. It made me happy though, it was a long time since I had a succesful pick up.

Then I waited until sunday, and added her. I saw she was only 18 years old. And of course she could see my age too. I don't care, 'cause I am not going to lie about my age.

The thing is: with the invitation I wrote her: Hi, how was your weekend? Mine was great bla bla. So I expect an answer to my question! She accepted me the same day, and I saw her posting at others but not to me. Of course (typically me) I start thinking: could she be turned down by my age and lost interest? Is that why she doesn't respond? Should I post a note later this week?

:confused:

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you expect an answer to your question.

and you saw her responding to others but not to you.

what makes you think you had a successful pick-up in the first place?

Should you post a note later this week?

YOU ARE WAY TOO MUCH ANALYZING THIS.

Quickly decide what to do and NEXT appropriately if she still doesn't respond.

And then move on

Lateralus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, ok! You got me. Overthinking, over analysing... I should listen to the song 'lateralus' by Tool more often ironically.

Right... If I decide by my intuition, I would give it some time (few days), then I message her and if there's no response I will move on.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go out and approach another 10-15 chicks, get some more numbers, follow up, then see how much you care about this one particular case and whether she responds.

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trust me on this: If you let some girl's lack of response on facebook start eating you away you will drive yourself mad. She will get back to you if she thinks about you. If a week goes by or so you could probably drop her another short line. Don't overwhelm her. Don't fixate on her. Keep approaching. And remember if she's 18 she will be immature most likely.

Lateralus

Don Juan
Reaction score
@ samspade: Yeah! That's exactly what I'm going to do :)

@ Buddha_Mind: Thanks, you're right. I was driving myself mad already, otherwise I wouldn't have started a topic here... :). I will release this case for now, I have enough things to do...

CrashOverRide

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lateralus said:
Short story: friday I picked up a girl in the train. A young girl... I estimated her about 20 y/o. She was really impressed by our conversation, an even introduced herself. I look much younger than I am... but she could already know that I was at least 22/23 because I told her about how I finished my studies last year and all. I said, before we parted, I would add her to a national social network site (similar to facebook). She smiled and seemed happy, and I said goodbye and walked away. It made me happy though, it was a long time since I had a succesful pick up.

Then I waited until sunday, and added her. I saw she was only 18 years old. And of course she could see my age too. I don't care, 'cause I am not going to lie about my age.

The thing is: with the invitation I wrote her: Hi, how was your weekend? Mine was great bla bla. So I expect an answer to my question! She accepted me the same day, and I saw her posting at others but not to me. Of course (typically me) I start thinking: could she be turned down by my age and lost interest? Is that why she doesn't respond? Should I post a note later this week?

:confused:

I just have to ask... why didn't you go for her phone number? Personally I don't take email addresses or social network add-ons as being something tangible in this game. Even a phone number isn't worth it's weight in gold anymore but it still is a means to an end of possible fornication;)

Lateralus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good question... I have no explanation but this: I took the easiest path. And I agree that a phone number has its advantages. Like control. I would have let her wait for a few days and then call her up! Lesson learned, though...

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lateralus said:
Good question... I have no explanation but this: I took the easiest path.
In other words you tried to pu$$yfoot your way into this.

You will never get good with women if you aren't willing to take risks and be a man. The same thing happens to guys that try to pu$$yfoot their way by inviting women to parties rather than asking them out.

Women can smell weakness from a man from a mile away. Don't think women are stupid. They know full well what your intentions are every time you ask them to add you to your little social network sites "to be friends." Women are not stupid.

In the game between men and women it's the guys that push the envelope with women that win.

Lateralus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women can smell weakness from a man from a mile away. Don't think women are stupid. They know full well what your intentions are every time you ask them to add you to your little social network sites "to be friends." Women are not stupid.
Ok, very good point! Next time I will go for the phone number! Enough pu$$yfoot approaches. :cool: