Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am I reading "her interest" level right?

h_amati

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is she just being polite?

There is this cute (about an 8) girl that has just moved in next door. I first saw her and she did not even notice me. A week later I was outside repairing my bike and out of nowhere she asked if it was broken, as if trying to start a conversation.

The following weeks every time she saw me she said hello and got into her car and drove off. One day while she was outside waiting for her girlfriend she started telling me how nice my bike was, I asked her if she had just moved in and she said she was going to be living next door for one more month. I asked what her name was and then she asked about my name.

She said she lives in a nearby city and she goes there on the weekends with her family. That she works at a museum that I have never visited and told me that she can give me her number so that I can go see her...."bring some friends she said". And that she was going to a wedding with her girlfriend that night.

That was last week, yesterday she came out and said hello again and seemed like she was trying to start a conversation but I was busy and did not pay attention beyond saying hello. I thought she was talking to somebody else and she seemed kinda turned off.

She is awfully cute and I would like to make a move. Am I reading her "buying signals" right? or is she just being polite 'cause she lives next door?.

If I make a move, do you think I should knock at her door, or "casually" ask her when I see her outside?.

Thanks in advance,

Hugo.

Last edited:

PiNkMaGGiT

Don Juan
Reaction score
She is obviously at least somewhat interested or she wouldn't have struck up the conversations. Girls don't start conversations because they're being "polite". Start laying the kino on her when you talk to her. I'd say start making moves "casually" outside because if you go knocking on her door she will probably think it's weird.

h_amati

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have to make a move before she leaves (in about 2 weeks). Think it will be best to wait until the last week. It would be kinda weird seeing her often after asking her out if I'm not reading her correctly. What would a DJ do in this situation?.

deeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
stop delaying! Call her tonight man, shes into u.

nuff said

h_amati

Don Juan
Reaction score
Chatted a bit last night and got her number. She said that she maybe in about a month she willl go to study in another country. I donpt understand, why is she all flirty then?

Last edited: