"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Am i playing with fire?

newdave

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2004
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Hey all,
Im new to this forum so bear with me.

K, so situation is as follows.

I have a girlfriend of 2 1/2 years. Things are ok....... She still really likes me, but my interests are wavering.

Bout 1 year ago, some other chick kept coming after me and i never really pushed her away properly. She then went overseas for 9 months, i never cheated on my girlfriend and i never will but it almost cost me the relationship.

Thing is, i really enjoyed hangin round with her. havin someone who really likes u is just cool.

So now shes back and i got an email from her asking to catch up. I have since changed mobile no. so i have the opportunity to completely cut her off here by pretending i dont respond to this email nemore.

But.... i have cool memories of fun times and everything... i dont know if i want to cut her off, but to make contact again is like
playing with fire.

I'm just worried the same thing will happen again like last time
with
problems and fights
pain and saddness
crying and yelling
so on and so on

maybe i can be more careful this time, but like i said its kind of hard to contain fire when it gets out of control
any ideas????
Thanks.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
if you love yer gf then cut the other chick off.

if you dont really love your gf, do what you like
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
and one more thing, you can never be too careful, no matter how hard you try.

i would seriously advice against it if you want your gf.

save you a whole lot of screaming and s**t
 

malombalom

New Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2004
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Age
47
I think that Newdave is comparing two girls now. He remembers good times with one and with other. His current relationship undergoing some problems (I assume). So he is kinda afraid to give it up completely.
My story: I have a gf. But I occasionally meet others - I don't date them I'm just having fun (fun here doesn’t mean sex) with them. My girl friend knows about it. I put things like this with my gf: as long as we interested in each other and care for each other we together. So she feel jealous, but not showing it.
My point is: if you are not married – then have fun. If you are married man – its another story))
 

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
I can see you want to contact her.

If you were into your current GF you would not think about it.

Why don't you go meet her to catch up - and see if you guys click together?

She may have gained 200lbs for all you know.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 13, 2003
Messages
1,617
Reaction score
10
Age
56
Yes you are playing with fire. Seems you like your current GF but things are a bit boring/stale yes?

Well create a spark by your actions - do some self-improvement for yourself (something that makes you feel good) and bring your GF along with that journey and things will change. 2.5 years and still together - something must be working there.

This current outside interest might turn out to be a borderline fruitcake for all you know.

Outside of all of this if your current relationship isn't working then make a decision based on the relationship with your current GF not some flavour of the month outside facter. :)
 

malombalom

New Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2004
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Age
47
I would give it a try. Newdave: Why don't you have a contact with old female friend of yours?
If there is some tension between both of you - its up to you - keep tension (for some business reasons for example) or let youк new affair begin.
 
Top