Some of my buddies here who are naturals but dont know anything about DJism..
telling me that I am coming on them girls too hard...I am being very direct about my intentions sometimes...I figure why waste time with girls who are not that interested.
I found it really easy to get girls e-mails or AIM/YIM names. So some time later I hit them up on AIM and after I establish some rapport with them by talking about common interests,making jokes...just talking about different things. I dont drag those convos for hours..just 15-20 min...maybe twice before I hit them with this:
convo:
I start something about sckool...
Real convo follows.....
Me: how did you do on that test?
Her: crappy
Me: oh ****
Me: I got B...
Her: congrats
Me: lol..naw....
Me: so what you doing tonight?...I was thinking to go check out that live band playing in front of xxxxx...and I wanted to hang out with you anyway...cause I think your kinda cute;-)....
Her: I am watching a movie with a friend
Me: cool...so you never wanna hang out ...or tonight you are not in the mood? just so I dont ask again...
Her: I dunno, we'll see
Me: lol...that's cool...
....
Her: I don't mind making new friends, but I can say up front I am not looking to date anyone, or anything like that
Me: cool..I am not looking to date anyone either
Me: well alright..enjoy your movie...looks like I am going to some party...
Her: cool
Her: have fun
I know she blew me off here...and initialy she displayed some IOIs and IM'ed me few times before.
Same sh1t happened to other 4 -5 girls I tryed to initiate a date with. I am thinking maybe I should do some adjustments to my game since it's not working...but I dont see what I would do different here. My buddy says I should invest more time on a girl...like few weeks before asking on a date...but that's BS! What you all think playas?
I found it really easy to get girls e-mails or AIM/YIM names. So some time later I hit them up on AIM and after I establish some rapport with them by talking about common interests,making jokes...just talking about different things. I dont drag those convos for hours..just 15-20 min...maybe twice before I hit them with this:
convo:
I start something about sckool...
Real convo follows.....
Me: how did you do on that test?
Her: crappy
Me: oh ****
Me: I got B...
Her: congrats
Me: lol..naw....
Me: so what you doing tonight?...I was thinking to go check out that live band playing in front of xxxxx...and I wanted to hang out with you anyway...cause I think your kinda cute;-)....
Her: I am watching a movie with a friend
Me: cool...so you never wanna hang out ...or tonight you are not in the mood? just so I dont ask again...
Her: I dunno, we'll see
Me: lol...that's cool...
Her: I don't mind making new friends, but I can say up front I am not looking to date anyone, or anything like that
Me: cool..I am not looking to date anyone either
Me: well alright..enjoy your movie...looks like I am going to some party...
Her: cool
Her: have fun
I know she blew me off here...and initialy she displayed some IOIs and IM'ed me few times before.
Same sh1t happened to other 4 -5 girls I tryed to initiate a date with. I am thinking maybe I should do some adjustments to my game since it's not working...but I dont see what I would do different here. My buddy says I should invest more time on a girl...like few weeks before asking on a date...but that's BS! What you all think playas?