Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am I overthinking or she's manipulating?

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just came back home after a smash.

I check motels for cams/peepholes cuz I'm paranoid like that.

She mentioned she has her own paranoia. I asked what, she said she'll tell me later.

After we got done, she mentioned her paranoia is around getting pregnant as she's from an orthodox family.

I can understand that cuz in our society, people don't have kids outside a marriage.

I am very cautious as I pull out even with a condom so I'm careful that way.

Im now anxious if she's trying to mess with me, or if she'd try to impregnate herself with the used condoms I left around/my cvm on her face etc.

That's obviously far fetched now that I'm reading as I'm typing this.

Instead of the regular advice - dump her find another plate, I'm looking for suggestions on dealing with my own head.

jamesfromhouston

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

She mentioned she has her own paranoia. I asked what, she said she'll tell me later.

After we got done, she mentioned her paranoia is around getting pregnant as she's from an orthodox family.

I can understand that cuz in our society, people don't have kids outside a marriage.

Im now anxious if she's trying to mess with me, or if she'd try to impregnate herself with the used condoms I left around/my cvm on her face etc.

Instead of the regular advice - dump her find another plate, I'm looking for suggestions on dealing with my own head.
You're not alone. I thought this was just me. I'm a well to do guy. I'm constantly afraid in my flings, the girls might steal my ***. So I'm always wrapped. But the anxiety is there when I finish on their face, mouth or hands. I've this fear one might do something and call me up months down the line. So generally, I've made up an excuse, usually acting embarrassed that I came and suggest we go clean together; so I can watch them wash or sometimes I'll volunteer to get the towel.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most chicks don’t want to get pregnant. They especially don’t want to get pregnant with a random ONS. You’ll have a crazy one out there I’m sure - but the general feeling will be that she doesn’t want to get pregnant anymore than you want her to get pregnant.

Sounds like you have high anxiety about this. If you’re already using a condom I would say you have very little to worry about. Even if it would break you aren’t without options.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not alone. I thought this was just me. I'm a well to do guy. I'm constantly afraid in my flings, the girls might steal my ***. So I'm always wrapped. But the anxiety is there when I finish on their face, mouth or hands. I've this fear one might do something and call me up months down the line. So generally, I've made up an excuse, usually acting embarrassed that I came and suggest we go clean together; so I can watch them wash or sometimes I'll volunteer to get the towel.
I wouldn’t act embarrassed. Whenever I finish on a woman I always just say “give me a second” or “don’t move” and go grab some tissue and wipe it off of her. No big deal (and this is just to be nice - not because I’m worried she’s going to go shove my cVm inside of her when I’m not looking). I wouldn’t make a scene about cleaning up together. That comes across awkward and she’s going to wonder what your deal is and may not want to let you bang her again.

jamesfromhouston

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn’t act embarrassed. Whenever I finish on a woman I always just say “give me a second” or “don’t move” and go grab some tissue and wipe it off of her. No big deal (and this is just to be nice - not because I’m worried she’s going to go shove my cVm inside of her when I’m not looking). I wouldn’t make a scene about cleaning up together. That comes across awkward and she’s going to wonder what your deal is and may not want to let you bang her again.
You're right. I may have messed up 1 or 2, second lays because of how this was handled.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Put some tabasco sauce in the condom after you're done.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: she, "P", texted me today, two weeks after I made this thread that she got her periods.

In the meanwhile, I hooked up w a new plate, made plans w a previously crashed plate. All the plates know I'm poly.

My cold approach has leveled up and I feel way more confident now. The stage fear jitters before an approach feels exciting not nervous now.

I am beefed out, working out eating well regular.

Got more job interviews lined up with reference to the: financial struggle thread I made before. And P has been supportive as well.

Sometimes I think it's better to just let things slide and take some time to overcome anxiety. Watch it from a distance and it dissipates.

Hero's journey. Thanks for the support.

P.S. Gotta flush the condoms and take a bath if I *** over her.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as long you are poor that problem should be a issue, so always wear a condom and take a bath after should do the trick

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you need to do now is test her, when your having sex, tell her your gonna take off the condom and blast inside her, if she says yes then obviously you know what's up

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Please don't flush the condom down the toilet, those clog up the septic tank. Just wash the condom and throw it in the Rubbish bin.

It's not paranoia as well, all it takes is one girl with a few screws loose to impregnate herself and have you paying child support for the next 18 years.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Where are you from?

If there is a strong cultural pressure for a woman NOT to become a single mother, she will obey that rule because she knows that her status depends on it.

If you were in the US or any other western democracy then I would say that you might have a problem. But if she's paranoid about it because it will turn her into a social pariah, I would say that she's doing the right thing and you're overthinking it.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You're overthinking it a bit. But you are also not wrong. You have to be very careful when having sex with dates, ONS, FWB, etc. Even with your LTR gf. A child is a sure way to change your life forever and some women do seek out that type of "stability". Crazy ones, but there are.

However, I do have to say your paranoia is preventing you from fully enjoying the experience. So try to relax and only control what you can control. Anything outside of that is just unnecessary torture.

In this case, she seems genuinely worried about getting pregnant so doubt she is one of the crazy ones. Is she using birth control? Cause she should. If she is and you put on a condom then your chances of impregnating her are close to none.

Not sure what the deal is with the cameras/peepholes but that's a different subject. Unless you are married then worrying about being spied on is unnecessary. And if someone is watching, well make sure they get a good show.

Modern Man Advice

Last edited: