"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Am I overreacting? A bit of a read.

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2002
Messages
481
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Alright. Basically in the last week I've been ditched three times by my girlfriend to do something with her after work. The first time she says her dad was being weird about it and she didn't want to argue with him, the second time she says her friend couldn't give her a ride back from the house until too late, and the third time it was because her friend who she hasn't seen a lot lately stopped by, even though they had plans to hang out the next day.

Also I recently found a journal in my girlfriends room dated last month (while we were still going out) talking about a guy she used to go out with, that said something like "He won't look at me when I walk by him, why do I care about it so much?"...well yesterday her friend went over and invited a guy over...the guy brought a friend and it was my girlfriend's ex...who still likes her, and by the sound of the journal, she still thinks about. Well I only found out because my girlfriend's little brother called me and told me the guy was over there (it's good to win the kids over), I talked to her and she said they were just hanging out. I call back 10 minutes later and they're gone. I call her cell and send a couple texts, no response. THat was at 5-6. At 11 I get a text saying she went to another guys house, and left her cell in her friends car...thing is they didn't go to the guys house till like 8. I say to call, she says maybe in a bit. I go to sleep, she doesn't call.

A couple weeks back she also went to a party with me, when I left for a while a bunch of guys were laying on her and she let them, then while I was playing poker there (making friends with some of the dudes around), she left to get food and apparently they pulled over the car trying to get her to take her top off during the game "sex". She didn't.

Almost done - I talked to her about all of this today and said it wasn't cool with me, if she makes plans with me she needs to hold to them. She says i've been overreacting and been paranoid about everything, and that her plans change sometimes because of things she can't control. I've just given you all both sides of it...does it sound to all of you like i"m overreacting or not in being a little pissed about this and paranoid about her going out?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

NRM

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
You aren't overreacting at all. If a girl was truely into you, she'd do everything in her power to make you feel like the man of her dreams. She'd be pushing guys that even touch her away. Most girls like the casual powertrip and it's understandable. My girlfriend doesn't care for them and rejects any guy who even comes close to hitting on her.

Truthfully, if she was completely into you, you'd be the ONLY guy she'd really WANT to hang out with. Not that she wouldn't hang out with other guys, but she'd WANT to hang out with you. Letting guys lay on her is totally unexceptable and you should have pulled her to the side and told her.

If she's behaving badly, you MUST call her on it. You need to tell her what you don't appreciate and if she really honestly likes you, she WILL change. It's one of those things that people do for other people when they like them enough.

So this is what I'm going to tell you to do. Of course you don't have to follow it, but this is sound advice. You don't seem happy with what's going on and if you don't like what she's doing right now and she's saying stuff like you are overreacting and stuff, then she's just going to keep doing it and never stop. It's obvious she isn't going to change for you. So this is my advice.

BREAK IT OFF WITH HER.

I know it's a tough move since you seem pretty into this girl to let her get away with that kind of crap. But she's disrespecting you. You would never disrespect her like that, expect the same from her. At least be the man of the situation and break it off with her. Do not date a girl that treats you worse than you treat her. It just isn't right.

If a girl ditches you and doesn't find a way around it or set up another date to be with you, she isn't really into you enough to even try to be with you. Don't care if you break her heart, she's already messing with your mind. Break it off and meet someone who will treat you like the man you should be treated as.

You aren't overreacting. She's being a bitch and you shouldn't put up with it. And that's the end of it.
 

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2002
Messages
481
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Alright, broke it off and feel like sh!t. Last night I went out into town and had the best night of DJing ever, at one point it was me standing between two cars of 4 HB8+'s each, all of them willing (until a cop pulled up and made everyone leave for loitering). Last night she keeps going on about how she still wants me as a friend, I say alright because at that point, I thought I was over it and that I'd just use her for her hot friends. Well I wake up this morning and it all kinda hit me that six months of my life were wasted on this chick, and I got literally sick at work, just came home and I'm here now. A buddy of mine wants to go "chase pu$$y" today, and I want to, but I'm just not sure how my game's gonna be.
 
Top