Am I overcomplicating Getting girls

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Very unlikely to happen as those guys are a tiny tiny minority, and even if she would meet such a guy, it doesn't mean it would happen. Wrong mindset my friend, insecurity is not attractive at all.
i dont think its insecurity. Lets say you got two dudes who are both authentic and charismatic and have game. But one has a future with a lot of money and a great physique and the other doesnt. Am i speaking from another language or isnt it obvious the dude with a great physique and money will take the girl?

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your point is not wrong but is not valid also to a certain level.

Personality is what matters at the end of the day.

You can be rich, jacked and good looking and have a brain of a turtle.

Women will sense that miles away and will sense your weakness they will loose attraction and use you for money. They will find that bartender or that waiter to suck his d1ick and be obsessed because of his personality.

No woman is going to blow some random bartender because of his personality. He has to be Hot.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No woman is going to blow some random bartender because of his personality. He has to be Hot.
When I was a bartender I got laid because of my acerbic personality and dissonant disinterest... :cool:

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
some people can personalitymax. I can’t. The last girl who commented on my personality said: ‘You’re far nerdier & weirder than I could have possibly imagined.
Was that a compliment or an insult?

YourGreatestFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
I started this journey at 17 when I came on this site. Stumbled upon book of pook and models and tried game with some success. I was also good looking and in good shape. However after a decade of doing this I’m starting to realize the best way to get girls is be as jacked and good looking as possible and focus on getting rich. All else seems stupid. Say you “game” a girl but eventually she’ll see through the bs and you can’t “game” a girl forever. Game works but it seems like a short term solution to a long term problem. Am I coping? I honestly believe getting jacked rich and good looking is to e be all end all. Obviously you need some level of social awareness but that’s a given assuming your not autistic
Game isn't some bull****. Really good game is having a magnetic, fun personality, self-assured confidence and other qualities that can get you a girl even if you aren't good-looking or in good shape. How come you read Models, but didn't realize that this book wasn't about bull****ing girls, but rather being your best self?

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Game isn't some bull****. Really good game is having a magnetic, fun personality, self-assured confidence and other qualities that can get you a girl even if you aren't good-looking or in good shape. How come you read Models, but didn't realize that this book wasn't about bull****ing girls, but rather being your best self?
Being your best self includes being in shape and rich

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting good looking is harder. You essentially are or aren’t.
I agree with this. A lot of guys maintain that "jacked = good looking". Well, in some cases, yes. Like being in good shape can give you a more distinctive jawline, for example. So it can help. But in other cases, no.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi BestEver,
Yes,you are overcomplicating the issue,you can often search and engineer circumstances,for a fateful event to happen,all to no avail,then suddenly,like lightning from the skies,just as you are unprepared,there it is.......But,"does not the Blackbuck break his cover,just as you're rolling a weed?"....The bigger issue is,are you ready to seize the moment,are you prepared in an instant,to snap the trap shut?

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely, but those aren't needed to get laid, like, at all.
Wrote this post when I didn’t get girls and was focused on the above. Looking back pre selection and already getting girls is the kostnpowerful effect next to confidence and being a leader . Being in good shape and money is usually a side effect of the above