Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am I over reacting?

Celadus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, I think my friends are lame. All they do is play video games, drink beer, and smoke weed. I'm ok with doign this everyonce in awhile but I have big dreams. I saw a post about outgrowing your friends and I think I have. I'm a lot smarter and I can get chicks a lot easier than them, but I'm not an ass about it.

But, I want some input on this situation before I go ballastic on them and cut all ties.

I had a bottle of kahula and it disapeared. Everyone deneid knowing anything about it. My refrigerator defrosted and I had a bunch of eggs and I asked a friend if he could keep it in his frig overnight. I went the next day and they were gone. They denied knowing anything about it and acted like they were hurt I'd accuse them of it.

Last week I checked into a hotel to work on my 30 page thesis because I'm struggling and life sucks. I come back and my room is trashed. They flipped everything over including a coffee cup and old coffee dripped onto my desk and my computer. They flipped a table over and broke a 12 dollar cigar I was saving for after my paper and finals. Also they rebroke my frig. I was standing in my room pissed and they walk in laughing and then they look really scared and ask what I happened. I told them I knew they did it and they lied to my face again.

I just found out tonight that they did do it and they are refusing to pay for my cigar...Am I just being a ***** or are these guys losers? I'm pretty pissed so I can't really think straight about it.

My belief is that a prank isn't funny if someone doesn't take credit for it and if you break something you pay for it...Plus, they lie to my face.

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gimme a break, you have to ask? If anything you underreacted. They don't just sound like losers, they sound like dicks.

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i wouldnt consider them friends if i was you .....

real friends dont do that **** to each other.... yeah we do play some funny pranks but stealing each others stuff and **** like that .... oi would be sooo pissed if i was u.....

get some new friends cuz theses guys sound like some dumbasses....

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, you gotta say the F word to these fools. Go to your local hardware store, buy a tube of air dry epoxy, and put it in and over the keyhole of their rooms' locks. Don't be a symp, teach these b1tches a lesson about a man's private space.

One other thing: use latex gloves to apply the epoxy so you don't leave any fingerprints like a dumbass.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
dude...these are your friends? thats the type of disrespect thats shown to enemys, not one of your homies.

Seriously if someone did that to me id kill them.

Celadus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not interested in revenge..at this point anyway. My room mate is one of them and refuses to lock the door. Putting epoxy on their door would escalate it. Its not really worth my time. The guy who did it was asking me for help a few weeks ago because he was about to get kicked out for bad grades and his life generally blows. He'll screw himself in the end.

I just want to relax and move on. Maybe I'll do it mid next semester when I have a single and can protect my stuff. Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Celadus

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Celadus
I'm not interested in revenge..at this point anyway. My room mate is one of them and refuses to lock the door. Putting epoxy on their door would escalate it. Its not really worth my time. The guy who did it was asking me for help a few weeks ago because he was about to get kicked out for bad grades and his life generally blows. He'll screw himself in the end.

I just want to relax and move on. Maybe I'll do it mid next semester when I have a single and can protect my stuff. Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Celadus
"I'm not interested in revenge"

Good. Don't lower yourself to their level. If you do, it'll be a constant war. You get revenge, they get revenge, you get revenge, they get revenge, etc. Friends start siding with each other.

Tell them to think of the kahula as a christmas gift. As for your room. Tell them, "Friends are supposed to respect each other and each others property. The fact that you guys refuse to pay for any of it is even less respectful. I didn't find anything about what you guys did respectful or friendly. I don't hate you, but this will definatly put a dent in our friendship".

Then begin searching for a new apartment and begin cutting these friends out of your life. They're not friends. And they make you look bad. But remember, what goes around comes around. It may not be from you, but they'll get it back.