Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am I On The Right Path ??

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So im 22 years old going to college and will finish up and move out late next year. and have just right now slowed the bitter red pill you people talk about here.

I was never a popular kid in highschool, i was quiet, there where always girls chasing after me (mostly hoe$), but non the less women wanted to fuk. Im not weird our anything im just quiet and i sometime think i cant pick up on social ques and **** of that nature. I not a virgin i managed out of pure fools luck when i didnt know the game to sleep with a couple of HB5-7, women.

Im currently in school now, there are not many women were i go to school, (im taking welding), but where i work at there are tons of women, i "think" some of them like me but like i said I dont talk much and dont really pick up on scocial ques. Sometimes it seems like the women i work with either dont want to talk to me because i come of as intimating (strong silent type with a very rough voice. i smile but dont say any jokes or when i do they dont really come of as jokes) or they want me to talk to them. (I would but im not interested in any of them beside fking)

I can hold a conversation and ****, but right now i still live with my parents (where i used to bring girls home and fk them in my basement but my dad caught me and said no more in his house). I dont really want a relashinship i just want to fk. So i dont really ask any of them out. Ive been through a lot of **** in the last 2 years and im now getting my life back together and goin to school.

The question here is, am i on the right path to hopefully finding a gf or a fk buddys. Im the kind of guy who would just rather be 1on1 with a girl charm her up the fk her and move on or see what happens with her.

My strengths
Ambitious
Moral
Have Lots of Class (can be a gentlemen)
caring
nice guy (want to see everyone succeed even if more then me, if there intentions are good)
good with money
very dominant when it comes to women in bed.
good looking
fit a little skinny but im young
tall 6'
dress nice
nice car
Can be very charming (but im only do it when im with a girl 1on1, otherwise i dont socially cause i dont want it to be awkward or show that im flirting.)
I normally have a very deep strong voice but for somereason it gets quiet around girls and i can clam up (my dad says in nature and that i should never raise my voice to a girl)

My weakness
im quiet (wouldnt really call it a "weakness" because i think its part of me and im able to pull of the "strong silent type"
I dont think im in enough social circles, ( I go to school. work. video games, computer, and spend time with my family)
Sometimes my mom says im funny/witty and people laugh sometimes at my jokes but i dont think im funny.
Baby face.
Since i have no social life outside of school and work i have no social proof, Ik people but i dont hang out with anyone, ( im happy doing things by myself and enjoy being a loner.)
I doubt myslef alot.
and i think people can easily read my facial expressions.

What can be done to improve my game.

GetFit66

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the quickest and best way to pick up socialization skills is to make a group of friends thatyyou enjoy and hang out with often.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound a lot like me especially when it comes to not having any social proof. The only way we can improve our game is by playing the game. Im in a relationship atm plus Im lazy as fk and cant be bothered with socializing but this is what I would recommend for you.

Start talking to women everywhere. Just a simple hi and some small talk. Once youre comfortable with that ask the friendly ones out. A simple "Hey youre a cool chick give me your number and we'll hang out sometime" will suffice. When youre on the date be a man. Tease her, ask her questions/have her do most of the talking, touch her a bit, lead, ect. If she seems super receptive get her alone somewhere, escalate some more and profit. If not wait for the next date.

I've made it look super simple but it really isn't that complicated. Getting laid is all about finding receptive women and being a man by escalating to sex. The only way to get good at the steps is by doing them. Dont worry about social proof or anything else that you think you need before approaching women. Just follow the steps and eventually you'll find success. Then when you start improving yourself in other areas you'll run into more receptive women and you'll already be comfortable enough with them to seal the deal. Now if only I could take my own advice..lol

NewJack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Like JoeMarron said, you can improve a lot by doing approaches.

If you want, find a place where lots of women are, and just practice chatting them up. Be as sexual as you are comfortable being with them. If not at all, fine.

You are definitely on a great path, but guys like us (me as well) who are not social animals by nature, are never going to have "superstar" dating lives (whatever that means, its mostly an illusion IMO). Basically, the more you enjoy socializing, the more opportunities your going to come by. Guys will tell you that and then they say: OK, now go be social, to get the sex you want.

But if something in your nature hangs back, then it may be your just naturally less social. In which case, you do some approaches, bide your time, and every 2 years a good girl comes along who you can be in a relationship with. If you want more, just go in hard and its easy enough to meet people. But if its not in your nature to be very social, that may be a fact that doesn't ever change. At least, I've tried to change this in myself many times and never fully succeeded. Too much of a lone wolf. You of course might end up having more success.

I think a lot of us dudes on here want sex but (1) dont want to be social, or (2) dont really like women, or (3) dont really want to be friends with people. Its a predicament that 'tactics' do not really solve.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The first thing that struck me was your lack of a social life and not being able to pick up on social ques as good as you would like.

Sounds like you have your head on right and know what you are and what you aren't, just need to push your self socially.

Make it a point to hang out in groups of guys/girls, take dance lessons, join some activity, etc. Work to come out of your shell. The more you do, the better you get. Just like welding! It won't only help you with women, but also with your work life and relationships with others.