Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am I Making a Mistake??

peacefire

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okee I number closed this girl I had a crush on at school, weve chatted a few times online, and weve mad a lot of eye contact,and she told 1 of my friends that she thought I was cute.. then something happened to me, which at that momment I decided wud be the right thing to do, I got tired of waiting, I want a god damn Girlfriend and because of my crush I couldnt do ****, So 1 night when she went online, I called her up And asked her a very very direct question, I said "DO U LIKE ME?" she replied "AS A FRIEND". And it was done, just like that I managed to save a lot of time. And also I have a standards sheet, in other words Im not desperate to go out with any hot girl, and the first Item is I MUST be abl to be DIRECT with a girl.

soo later on I kinda started critisizing my approach, shud I have just called her and asked her to a date, Indirectly?? but then I looked at my own personality, Im a really Direct Person, and at this moment Im not thinking of changing the way i talk to people.I saw fightclub and I chose Tyler durden as my IDOL and tyler doesnt give a ****, hes soo direct with people. thats the attitude I want to develop. And I want to become.
so yeh....And another good thing is that because of thsi girl I couldnt be all that comfortable, but now that I dont see her As a lover but a friend, its all good. But my question again is that....If she really liked me, Would she have said yes??? or all them will always say no when u ask them this.

But Im thinkin its over and im gnna pass on to the next girl...The worlds full of beauty ;). and i have her number anyways so if I ever feel like trying to do something and maybe want her again, cuz i lost interest now,when my interest returns i might call her. So yeh Im kind of proud of myself Cuz I dont feel like an AFC anymore, that one-itis **** is gone BIATCH!! hahah.

keep it pce ppl :D

Vodka

Reaction score
Its not about being direct, its about HOW your being direct. You can be the shyest fool out there and say "Doyou like me" to a girl and she will say "**** no". Or you can be a confident, fit guy, who knows what he wants and goes for it. Then if you say "Do you like me" it has a diffferent effect. Its NOT what you say. Its how you say it. You develop it as you live life and get more expirience so dont worry bout it. Skip her. Go for her friends if they cute. Use her to open up a network of people.

Five To One

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Asking a girl if she likes you is just something you dont do. It kills attraction, it kills the mystery, it kills the sexual tension.
Let me share a similar story of my past that taught me this lesson.

Talking to a girl who I had known for a couple years on the internet one night and somehow we got to the subject of who we "like". Yes I know immature but it was a while ago.

We both admitted to liking eachother and wanted to hook up. Well guess what? After I had shown my cards her interest dropped through the floor. She had been chasing me the entire time and when I said "yeah i like you", it wasnt fun anymore for her. The wondering and tension was gone and I cant bring that back. All just because she said she liked me and I said the same to her.

So even if she says "yes I do" its going to kill the sexual tension and fun of the situation.

Its lose lose.

Its been said alot but...
always assume she likes you until she says no to number close, no to a date, or no to you making a move on her.
Having this mindset makes you project the same image that the most successful guys project on women.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow you really screwed yourself here. Why the hell would you ever ask her if she liked you? What are you 13 years old?