"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Am I just looking for signs that aren't there?

RestUnknown

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2016
Messages
144
Reaction score
20
Age
37
New girl for over a month at work who will only be there for a couple of months.

At the parking we always take the same spot, one day her spot was taken I think, so she decided to park exactly at the spot next to me, even though I wasn't there yet. Might be coincidence, but she knows where I park and I actually park quite far (spot where only one car could park next to me due to previous dents in my door), so it was kind of remarkable as other spots closer by were free. Of course the other days she parks at her normal place.

Was talking in group that I was going to take a certain seat in some course because we were joking around due to some sick people. When I walk into the room a couple of minutes after her, she sat at the seat next to were I was going to sit. Fun fact, I didn't take the seat I said I was because of some reasons, which is another thread I'll be posting.

During lunch I tend to stay at a certain classroom (where we have some courses together with other people) and don't go to the cafetaria that often. Today I went to the cafetaria, she came a bit later, ordered something and immediately went back to the classroom alone. Normally she never does this. I don't know if she knew I was at the cafetaria or not though.

Look when writing this down, it sounds absolutely pathetic. But I need to know that everything a girl does (and not say) is calculated in some way or not.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top