Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am I just "A Piece of A-ss"?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Have you ever have a girl you just met say "You're just a piece of as-s"?

For the context, it was a girl at the bar who was rude to my friend (when he introduced himself she said "My friends call me Jen, but you can call me Jennifer").

So I started making fun of her for checking her Facebook on her smart phone. I said "Wow, she must be really popular. Her 1000 friends are WAY cooler than your 1000 friends. And OOH! Her hamster got two likes!"

So she started ranting on me.

Was this a psychological projection? Or a mental breakdown?

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You bruised her ego. She was just trying to elevate her self up to try to make you feel inferior.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Honestly the most alpha thing to do in this situation is completely ignore "Jennifer". Whatever stupid thing to come out of her mouth, give her a bert stare...as below. Then disengage immediately and ignore. It will make things somewhat awkard (good thing) and you retain your frame. Dont be phased by these hoes.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly the most alpha thing to do in this situation is completely ignore "Jennifer". Whatever stupid thing to come out of her mouth, give her a bert stare...as below. Then disengage immediately and ignore. It will make things somewhat awkard (good thing) and you retain your frame. Dont be phased by these hoes.
Yea. Just look at her and say "Gee, you are no fun." Then turn and walk away. Don't let people like this get to you. You are there to have fun, look for fun people.

I spend my entire day dealing with difficult customers, vendors, and clients. I will not do this during my down time.

yuppee

Banned
Reaction score
I'd just tell her" you'll never find out how good a pc". and walk away.

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Male or female this person just sounds like an insecure loser. And, no fun. Just headaches and game playing. The not fun kind. I would have checked out on her and never looked back.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever have a girl you just met say "You're just a piece of as-s"?

For the context, it was a girl at the bar who was rude to my friend (when he introduced himself she said "My friends call me Jen, but you can call me Jennifer").

So I started making fun of her for checking her Facebook on her smart phone. I said "Wow, she must be really popular. Her 1000 friends are WAY cooler than your 1000 friends. And OOH! Her hamster got two likes!"

So she started ranting on me.

Was this a psychological projection? Or a mental breakdown?
Did she call you a piece of a$$ before or after you belittled her? If you belittled her first, then you're the jerk here. Otherwise ok I see your point but what provoked her to say that? She just randomly called you a piece of ass?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I belittled her for being rude and obnoxious. And I don't see joking about Facebook as being a jerk as much as negging her. God knows it's high time we start b!tch slapping every person on their phone when they are out.

And yes, she randomly called me a piece of as-s. I was scratching my head.

What was funny was, after she ranted me out, I turned to my other side at the bar and there was a pretty girl sitting alone and I said "You seem nice" and everyone laughed. It turns out this was a girl who (the only other time I ever saw her 6 months ago) gave me her number. We never ended up getting together but texted about going out. But she was on a date who came back shortly after. Plus I didn't realize who it was until I walked out, which I did quickly, saying "Goodnight, Jennifer".

Jennifer was a formerly gorgeous, man-eater who happened upon someone with a spine.

Then I asked two hot girls yesterday whether a guy should take being called a piece of as-s as a compliment and they both said yes it's a compliment.

Last edited:

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Side note: the woman on the other side was in her 50's but stunning and a sweetheart with a good career. No scowl marks like the 46 year old is getting.

I'd just tell her" you'll never find out how good a pc". and walk away.
My knee-jerk response to "You're nothing but a piece of as-s"
was "And a hot one!".
That backfired as she made some gay reference.
My come back was "My as-s is one way, exit only."
and she replied "Mine too"
then I said "Are you saying you have never done anal?"
and she confessed "That is none of your business!"
so I said "Aha! So we have established that you have taken it in the as-s, and I have not".

Ok maybe that time I was a jerk. But the words just came out that way.

Then I got the hell out of there.

Last edited:

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Yea. Just look at her and say "Gee, you are no fun." Then turn and walk away. Don't let people like this get to you. You are there to have fun, look for fun people.

I spend my entire day dealing with difficult customers, vendors, and clients. I will not do this during my down time.
Exactly. We spend so much time working and doing other menial stuff that
our free time is precious.

I like the qualifier that's so full of truth ....."I thought you were a fun person...."
It's weird but 9 times out of 10, "You seemed like friendly people" seems to get
folks running to say ...."I am friendly!!!"