Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am I Jumping the gun here??

BreezyB84

Don Juan
Reaction score
So there is this girl at my job and she is pretty. I am interviewing at work for the position she had so I decided it would be a good way to slide in I guess lol. So I went up to her and asked her if I could message her through our work system to see if I could ask her some questions… She immediately with no hesitation gave me her telephone number and told me to call her or text her anytime. We chatted and talked briefly and then I texted her last night and she hasn’t responded to me. The messed up thing is, she sits literally 6 seats in front of me and she basically walks by me on her way to her desk.
I am interested in her but man, this is he super rude to a degree? On top of that, the text I sent her was absolutely work related, so its not like I was trying anything yet. Any thoughts on this situation?? I wanted to ask before I reach out again.

Thank you

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man up and just game her at work instead of texting.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man up and just game her at work instead of texting.
I agree. Ask her to have lunch together or just have a "coffee break" together. If the weather is good and you both need a break from your activities, go have a walk together.

Also, a man needs to show that he is of higher value. Treat women like they are your daughters. Suppose you have a daughter and you ask her something important over text while she's at school. She doesn't respond... And when she comes home, she just walks past you... Would you think to yourself: "Shyt, what am I gonna do now? I don't know how to deal with this.. Help!"

You don't have to get mad with this woman and demand a response from her in a commanding or angry way. But my point is, stop being insecure over how to handle her behavior... Imagine she was a fat, ugly, old woman. How would you handle the situation in that case? Well, do the same with this hot woman!