Am I in the LJBF zone?

adpreston1988

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, so there's this girl I've known since elementary school that I have just recently started to like a lot. She's very flirtatious however, so I'm not sure if some of the signs she gives me are those of attraction or if she's just being friendly.

We've gone with a group to a few dance clubs and ended up dancing together a number of times. One night after the dance club I even walked her back to the dorm (and she initiated holding my hand inside my coat pocket the entire walk back). Also, she's mentioned to me more than once how she used to have a big crush on me in elementary school. She's always very flirty/touchy with me, but like I've said she tends to do that with other guys as well. So the question is am I in the LJBF zone or not? If I left something out that is crucial as to whether or not I'm in the LJBF zone let me know. Thanks for the advice!!

Also, what is the best thing to do now? I just went clubbing a couple of nights ago with her (which I had to initiate) so should I wait and let her initiate a hangout/get together? I have a friend who happens to be very good friends with her, and who knows I like her and has offered to try and hook me up with her. Any thoughts on how exactly I should use this friend to get to her?

Lucas718

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude she's holding your hand and telling you she used to have a huge crush on you. She likes you, how much more evidence do you need? You better ask her out before you do end up in the LJBF zone. Don't wait for her to initiate anything or you'll be waiting forever. You're the man, you initiate.

Don't have your buddy try to hook you up. That's incredibly weak, and unnecessary in this case. She already likes you so call her and make plans to get together.

And the next time she holds your hand, take your freaking hands out of your jacket pocket.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll never know until you step it up a bit.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
adpreston1988 said:
Also, what is the best thing to do now? I just went clubbing a couple of nights ago with her (which I had to initiate) so should I wait and let her initiate a hangout/get together? I have a friend who happens to be very good friends with her, and who knows I like her and has offered to try and hook me up with her. Any thoughts on how exactly I should use this friend to get to her?
Ask her to to meet you for a drinks in some bar. See how she reacts knowing the fact she will meet you there alone.

Don't wait for her to initiate anything, step up to the plate or someone else will.

Don't be a pvssy and use your friend like you are still in elementary school to find out if she likes you. You do your own dirty work.

adpreston1988

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I got some advice from someone else that I should try completely ignoring her for a week or two and see how she reacts. Should I still go through with this or should I pursue her like you guys have advised?

Kaptain

Don Juan
Reaction score
Unintentionally you have already been ignoring her.

Pursue her now. There is no need to make things complicated.

adpreston1988

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kaptain said:
Unintentionally you have already been ignoring her.

Pursue her now. There is no need to make things complicated.
how have I been ignoring her?

RAFCbearfilm

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the next time you are alone and holding hands, you should pull her into and kiss her, then, when she pulls back and tries to say somthing, you kiss her again. repeat this step until she either kisses you back or really tries to pull away from you.