Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am I in a relationship or not

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
We haven't agreed to it, but she's been giving out hints. I have this other girl hitting me up, but I really don't want to cheat.

Signs
1) She post pics of us on her social media and snapchat.
2) We've hung out in couple settings
3) We cuddle and hookup sober on the reg
4) I took her to my friends party and she kept displaying public display of attraction on me. I ended up on some makeout twitter because of her.
5) She keeps asking me if I have other girls.

saberu

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are still dating. I don't think it can be considered in a serious relationship until you can flat out tell her you won't date other guys.

It's common sense man. How can you consider yourself to be in a relationship if there hasn't been any affrontal confirmation on your part that either you won't date other girls or that it is a reationship?

What a stupid ****ing question. If anything this post looks like you are just bragging about ****ing some random girl that none of us give a **** about.

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fvck. You're not in an exclusive relationship no.

Starwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
saberu said:
What a stupid ****ing question. If anything this post looks like you are just bragging about ****ing some random girl that none of us give a **** about.
:crackup: at least OP isn't complaining again