Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am I getting The wrong message

S

shadysoul

Yo

There is this girl that I work with. Everytime that I see her she is always smiling and waving at me. Even if she is with a customer. She also talks to me all the time too. When I am talking to her she is always giving me these looks. Look that seem to be saying that she is into me. About a week ago she told my sister that I was the sweetest guy.

I don't know if I am interpreting her actions the wrong way or not. Do you all think that this is something I should persue or just let go of.

-Zero_h0uR-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you read the Don Juan Bible yet?

Approach her. Even if you're misreading the signals, it's better to know for sure whether she's in to you or not, than it is to always wonder "man... I wonder if I had a chance with her."

Just go up to her as your shift is over, give her a huge smile, and ask for her number. After you get the number, say "goodbye," and take off.

I highly suggest you read the DJB however.

-- Zero-

Halo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever you do, don't be a "sweet guy" anymore if you want her to have any romantic interest in you at all. Go for the number, but don't ask for it in a way that makes it easy for her to say no. One of the classic examples on the site is "why don't you write down your number". Also pay attention to other girls when she will see it. It will give you social proof and help prevent you from becoming too interested in her. When you get her number don't call for at least 3 days, and act like you're doing her a favor by calling - because you are.