Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am I Getting Old?

FMCSMT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m 38, 3 kids half the time, 4 years divorced next month actually and been with 15-18 women since. Also spent stints of time alone, 3-5 months. I have a large home shop with a lift and tools, heat and air, TVs and beer, though I don’t drink hardly ever. I have friends and things to do and want to do that women distract and get in the way of.

I’ve been with this latest one for a few months now. She’s my age, 3 kids, thin build pretty face and let’s me do what I want to her but I just don’t think about that very often, if ever. I think about financial growth and independence, read books on it, just finished “Rich Dad, Poor Dad” if you’re familiar. I don’t want to pay taxes. I want to be rich but work anyways because I want to spend my time doing something. It may sound weird but I like to stay busy even when I don’t have to.

I want to build an asset column with passive income. The 30 minutes - 2 hours of pleasure I receive daily just isn’t that appealing to me.

I won’t ever do cohabitation with a woman again.

And I absolutely repel other women’s kids. I’m a little rude about it, in fact. I’ve said many times that if she has her kids that I’ll meet with her another time and that I don’t particularly care for her kids or want to be around them. I’ve gone as far as to tell her to force the father’s to watch them and then I’ll bangg her. She’s actually ditched the kids at home to be with me and that doesn’t sit right with me either.

I’m I getting old? I just want to have lots of money, sleep occasionally with different women, and do my usual sports and activities with friends. I’m not really interested in sex... Ever been there? Not sure but I think The Rational Male has sort of evolved me to this point..

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Change tact by spinning younger and childless.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Libido usually decreases with age, but everyone is different.

If you don't want to have kids (or have any more of them), your libido is low, and you have learned the truth about what women can and can't provide you with beyond kids and sex, then it isn't surprising at all that you are where you are. I don't see anything wrong with it.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im 41... and i definitely dont have a low libido... i could bang for a long time multiple times a day.. if i wanted... maybe get your testosterone checked...

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I’m 38, 3 kids half the time, 4 years divorced next month actually and been with 15-18 women since. Also spent stints of time alone, 3-5 months. I have a large home shop with a lift and tools, heat and air, TVs and beer, though I don’t drink hardly ever. I have friends and things to do and want to do that women distract and get in the way of.

I’ve been with this latest one for a few months now. She’s my age, 3 kids, thin build pretty face and let’s me do what I want to her but I just don’t think about that very often, if ever. I think about financial growth and independence, read books on it, just finished “Rich Dad, Poor Dad” if you’re familiar. I don’t want to pay taxes. I want to be rich but work anyways because I want to spend my time doing something. It may sound weird but I like to stay busy even when I don’t have to.

I want to build an asset column with passive income. The 30 minutes - 2 hours of pleasure I receive daily just isn’t that appealing to me.

And I absolutely repel other women’s kids. I’m a little rude about it, in fact. I’ve said many times that if she has her kids that I’ll meet with her another time and that I don’t particularly care for her kids or want to be around them. I’ve gone as far as to tell her to force the father’s to watch them and then I’ll bangg her. She’s actually ditched the kids at home to be with me and that doesn’t sit right with me either.

I’m I getting old? I just want to have lots of money, sleep occasionally with different women, and do my usual sports and activities with friends. I’m not really interested in sex... Ever been there? Not sure but I think The Rational Male has sort of evolved me to this point..
Not for nothing, but you seem to be treating the single mama like sh!t. Does she have self esteem issues? It seems you might have some too. You seem to be searching for meaning and direction. Simple question. Besides money, what do you want out of life?

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
I just want to have lots of money, sleep occasionally with different women, and do my usual sports and activities with friends. I’m not really interested in sex... Ever been there? Not sure but I think The Rational Male has sort of evolved me to this point..
4 years divorced = 48 months. 48 / 18 women = 2.67. You sleep with a different women every 2.5 months, nice work.

You are 38 and not interested in sex? Are you kidding? You must be depressed on or antidepressants. What healthy man is not interested in sex with a hot girl?

I’d get a doctor check up because that makes no sense.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are 38 and not interested in sex? Are you kidding? You must be depressed on or antidepressants. What healthy man is not interested in sex with a hot girl?
I would get hormones checked out! I was there.. all I wanted to do was workout, work, eat and sleep. From years of Athletics, over training and insane diets my testosterone was nearly non existent. 160 mg of testosterone a week and it was like a portal back to my high school days. All I think abut now is fcking

AbleDad

Don Juan
Reaction score

You are doing great. I went through a similar phase. What the other comments show is a lack of appreciation for just how much energy goes into raising 3 kids with shared custody. It's a big deal. You barely have time for anything else. Career is your secondary focus and then women are just something on the side, when you have some spare time.

I actually stopped dating for a few years because it just wasn't worth the hassle. Career focus and video games (or other activities) with my kids was where my time went.

I can tell you that life is great on the other side. My daughter is in college and my son is a junior in high school. I'm basically at the empty nest stage, with a solid career and true sense of accomplishment. You'll get there someday!

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
I like how this guy explains he has “heat and air” and beer lmfao thats great tell us about your real tree camo hat while ur at it

Lol single dad shtz on single moms

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like how this guy explains he has “heat and air” and beer lmfao thats great tell us about your real tree camo hat while ur at it

Lol single dad shtz on single moms
He's talking about his home *shop* - if it's a large shop full of car lifts, tools, welding, fabrication, machining, woodworking kind of things with heat and air it's kind of a big deal. It's taken me almost 20yrs of slowly building mine out. I probably have close to $50k in that. That's just one of my several hobbies...

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
He's talking about his home *shop* - if it's a large shop full of car lifts, tools, welding, fabrication, machining, woodworking kind of things with heat and air it's kind of a big deal. It's taken me almost 20yrs of slowly building mine out. I probably have close to $50k in that. That's just one of my several hobbies...

Lol yeah i get what hes talking about dude you dont have to explain it any further. I thought it was funny and irrelevant besides him trying to bolster his position of hiding away in his shop instead of dealing with single moms

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see the relevancy...his world is not about women but instead about his passion and hobbies he enjoys in life. I find a lot of people on this site don't really have any hobbies or hobbies that they're passionate about. Making women the first and foremost priority in life is exactly what staying plugged into the matrix is.

As for OP, I think the issue is you're not really into her; this could be because you're not sexually attracted to her, or there are things about her that don't sit well with you (like you said her kids) or you compromised your standards to settle with her etc. That's for you to figure out.

As to your question about old I'm 44, and have plenty of drive; some days twice with may be an hr break in between. Avg session 3hr long but I have a crazy chemistry with the women I'm into. I also have plenty of hobbies that I enjoy and spend my alone time too but everything is a balance. Lastly, working out is important, I have a home gym (power cage, free weights etc) and my drive actually goes up on the days I work out, it could be psychological but it's certainly very noticeable.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Sounds like you have definitely taken the red pill. It’s not that you don’t want pvssy, it’s just that it doesn’t run your life, there are more important things than that to you.

I also understand your perspective with regard to your girlfriend’s children. It’s totally natural. Those kids are not your biological offspring, you are not responsible for the offspring of another man. You are actually being more mature than she is, too many single mothers introduce some dude into their children’s lives only to have them leave in the future. Without thinking about the effect that may have on the children.

As you get older and wiser, your tolerance for dealing with bullshiz will get lower and lower. That’s probably one of the reasons why you don’t want to live with a woman again.

So it sounds to me like you’re just getting smarter and wiser, you live within your own frame. You’re designing your life to live the way that you want, not what society’s expectations of you might be.

-Augustus-

FMCSMT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the responses.

I’m not really into her.

There’s a couple of women I find extremely attractive but I don’t make any moves because I don’t really think about it.

There is this one though. Insanely beautiful and she has shown interest many times and is single. I honestly don’t because I could see slipping back into blue pill ways and then eventually Chad drills her in my bed while I’m at work.

That kind of activity pushes my focus to be on other things. Like heat and a/c in a home shop with cars and toys.

Just thought this might be a thing relating to age...

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How is your social life with other guys? Can you have a friendship with men with similar interests?

Seems to me that guys that aren't able to socialize with other guys are the ones who have trouble with women. And then you meet women with the same interests as you are having a good time with your buddies.

FMCSMT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are doing great. I went through a similar phase. What the other comments show is a lack of appreciation for just how much energy goes into raising 3 kids with shared custody. It's a big deal. You barely have time for anything else. Career is your secondary focus and then women are just something on the side, when you have some spare time.

I actually stopped dating for a few years because it just wasn't worth the hassle. Career focus and video games (or other activities) with my kids was where my time went.

I can tell you that life is great on the other side. My daughter is in college and my son is a junior in high school. I'm basically at the empty nest stage, with a solid career and true sense of accomplishment. You'll get there someday!
This. This right here is what I am looking for. I don’t believe my kids will leave right away and I’m okay with that. I tell them they can stay as long as they want. I moved us to a better school district near 2 beautiful and well off colleges maybe a couple miles away from the house. If they go right away, I’m okay with that too.

I openly and outwardly contend cohabitation with a woman due to the culture I have created with my children and my unwillingness to disrupt that, hold it sacred even. No one gets to mess up our harmonious lifestyle. Especially with what them and I have gone through with the divorce machine. I don’t even welcome the occasional help offered by a girlfriend. Girl I’m seeing asked tonight if I needed her help getting my daughter to dance. Uh, no. I like being with her and she would say “same”. Lol.

I look forward to the other side. You spelled it out correctly - Kids Number 1, Career Number 2, Women Number Spare Time (what’s that) Side Dish.

sexymanman

Banned
Reaction score
if your not trying to get in a girls pants girls will want to be around you. don't talk to women about making money. live in luxury and don't discuss your financial goals with her. if your trying to invest your money and not spend it on stuff and she wants some money simply say I don't have any. if she argues don't argue back. pick her up dance with her or just look into her eyes.

we all get old and lose money but its our presence that stays with us if we work on it. you can try and work on your looks and your income/assets but women will use you for your money or your looks. expect nasty divorces leaving you with half your net worth.

Last edited:

FMCSMT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How is your social life with other guys? Can you have a friendship with men with similar interests?

Seems to me that guys that aren't able to socialize with other guys are the ones who have trouble with women. And then you meet women with the same interests as you are having a good time with your buddies.
I blend well with other guys socially. Honestly, that’s how I peak the woman’s interest in me, even if she is sleeping with the guy I’m talking to. She sees the guys wanting to talk to me to the point that the guy(s) are ignorant to surrounding women and then the women want to know who the heck I am and where did I come from. That’s most commonly what I’ve seen out there.

Similar interests girl? I have yet to find one that:

-Will workout regularly or at least try with me once
-Snowmobile/Downhill Ski/Snowboard (do something in the winter!)
-Will drink occasionally. Not never. Not all the time
-Same with a little weed ffs
-Focuses on financial independence

Sure would be awesome to put all that in a little hottie that did not follow the feminine imperative and didn’t indulge other male attention.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then I think Social circle is your best avenue. You should have season passes to all your favorite ski parks and find out which Apres Ski locations the wealthy crowd hangs out at. Look for the Range Rovers and Benz SUV's parked out front. Hit places like Whistler, Aspen, Vail, Jackson Hole. (Not sure what the East coast crowd does).

You might have to weed through the trust fund babies, golddiggers, go a little older and deal with more Alpha females to get the financially independant part TBH. These women are gonna $heit test the hell out of you because they literally "don't need a man to pay for their stuff". Better have a rock solid frame, because that woman you are after has options. What do YOU have to offer besides romantic evenings in the shop handing you tools?