"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Am I DJ'ing, or just a a*sehole?

Joined
Nov 14, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
Well if some of you all remember there is a this HB9 at work. A real italian stunner. Anyway I really had it in bad for this b!tch and but now I'm just getting p!ssed off with her. But I still sort of like this hoe.

Now I'm trying to just get over my oneit-is with her by just being cold to her. For example today she was talking to me but I couldn't hear her because she was speaking too softly and I said "sorry what?" I said this twice. She repeated herself and I still couldn't hear her then I said "hey, what did you say?" then she says, rather annoyed "don't worry" I shoot back(sounding bitter) speak up girl I can't understand you, you need subtitles!" then just walked away.

I used to be real ACF to this b!tch, doing everything to please her

:rolleyes: Always complimenting her, being "super" friendly and doing her all sorts of favours at work. Now whenever she says something to me about something she did I just say something like "yeah, you probably deserved it anyway..." or "who cares" like today after work it was raining and was waiting for her mom to pick her up and she said "ohhh it's soooo cold, damn where's my mom" while smiling at me... Anyway I just laughed at her. I've stopped smiling at her when she smiles at me, and when I talk to her my voice tone is monotone and I just gaze at her...

Now am I just being a pr!ck from some of the above examples or what, the thing is I still like her, ALOT, but I know I can't have because she has a boyfriend and I just want to forget I ever met her, what should I do?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
586
Reaction score
0
Treat her the same way you would if she was fat, old and busted.......
 

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
602
Reaction score
0
don't be cold to her... DJ is not just doing the opposite of what you think you should be doing. i like the subtitles comment. just be C+F with her. quit pursuing girls with BFs anyway.
 
Joined
Nov 14, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
don't be cold to her
Hmmm yeah why not though? I kinda want her to see me as a prick so she acts like a b!tch to me so I can veiw her as a vile slvt then it'd make it easier for me.

God damn! never ever pursue chicks at work everyone! Doesn't matter how hot and nice they are, NEVER... let it be a lesson
 

Reto

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2003
Messages
836
Reaction score
1
Age
53
I agree with both replies...

But you know, it's dam hard not to be an @sshole after you AFC'd a oneitis. You were nice as h3ll and it didn't work. Been there...and still catch myself once in a while...old habits...

Keep up the C & F and try not to be mean. Think of it as an experiment with no expectations.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Reto

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2003
Messages
836
Reaction score
1
Age
53
Yeah. Kind of mean. The one where you say she needs sub-titles was a little harsh. Especially if she has an accent. I mean you wouldn't intentionally bust on someone about thier disability.

I was thinking about this this morning. What is the line between C & F and being mean? I guess there is no clear cut answer. If you are smiling and say it in a joking manner, just about anything will be C & F... It's all in the presentation. Or is it?
 

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
If I were you, I wouldn't be so harsh with this girl. Consider her perspective. You've been super nice, friendly hoping to find your way to her heart, all the while, she has a boyfriend.

You'd like her to turn nasty so it will be easier for you to forget about her. I do understand what it's like when there are plenty of beauitful, available women and all you think about is the one you cannot have.

The key here is not to take this perceived rejection so personally.


In your case, it's not quite so weird. Fella, all you have to do is live your life! You aren't so lonely that this girl is all you can think about. You have friends. You have family. You have hobbies. Revel in all of these things that life gives you. Your happiness cannot be based on anything this girl can provide. Your release from one-itus also can't be granted by her. It must come from within you. You control how you feel.

Almost every guy on this forum has felt that same ...magic concerning a girl. You learn that women are wonderful, beautiful people to have around you. But, you also learn that they enhance your life, they do not create it for you. (Except for mom that one time)

So, learn to accept that this girl is just not at the right position in her life. A year earlier or a year later, who knows. Just not right now. Move on, grow! There are plenty of wonderful women that are available who can make this whole DJ thing look easy, because they already have a high interest level.

Conversations with girls are super easy when they like you, because they want to talk to you! And do you know how you get women to like you, despite your looks? By liking yourself!

Have enough affection for yourself that you adorn yourself with clean, stylish clothes, pay attention to personal grooming and enjoy who you are!

I love my life! And the biggest difference in my life now compared to when I was 23 is my belief that I am that damn worth it! And, so are you! You must be, or I wouldn't waste my lunch hour typing this!
 
Joined
Nov 14, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
Yeah it is hard to draw the line between C+F and mean isn't it reto. Also, no she doesn't have an accent, she just speaks quietly, but only too ME! B!TCH! That's what pissed me off and I shot back venom to her with that "you need subtitles" remark.

I mean this chick always acts like her shyt don't stink because she's a complete italian babe and walks around like she knows she is the shyt.

Think the reason I started getting rude was because I don't think many guys have acted like a real pr!ck to this babe. Just want to bring her down a peg or two by being one of the few that don't care what she looks like, I can still be a pr!ck to her. I mean SOOO many of my co-workers think she is the shyt and kiss her a*se like hell. So frustrating when she knows every kunt likes her and her ego is SO inflated... conceited hoes like that piss me right off
 

Reto

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2003
Messages
836
Reaction score
1
Age
53
I got you now...

Keep up the C & F and see what happens. Emphasis on Funny. If you can keep a girl laughing, you're in...
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top