Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am I Delusional?

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See I been thinking about some deep **** lately and had some convos with my parents.

See fact is when my brother was born he got all the attention. I was never jealous of that. It almost seemed my parents feel guilty towards him. From since when I was 5 their attitude towards me was: "Meh youre perfect, deal with it and dont bother us." and I kinda grew up kinda fast. I was ****ing acting like my brother's parent all the time and I didnt even realise it while playing my mothers shrink and my fathers best bud at the same time. Also I was always told Im smarter than my brother. What kind of a parent says this. Maybe couse his biological dad was a plummer or something? ****...

I remember the day a doctor was at our house (I was 4 or smth) and said to my mother she is pregnant. I remember the look on my parents faces. "Oh ****" kinda look. I always also noticed how my brother is raised to believe he looks exactly like my father. It was told to him many times, thousands of times, and to me too. Guilty conscionse much? I was made to believe I look like my mother more, when in fact Im a perfect copy of my father, only taller, more handsome and with dark eyes (my mothers genes). Bro has dark eyes too but face, body... Well Im not so sure about anything anymore...

I talked to my mom recently. She told me at one point my father said to her "I take *me* and you take *my brother* and we split!". Hmmmmmmmm.... fishy... Buts its cool, my bro is my bro I will never give up on him.

I also spent 2-3 years with a professional victim girl. She always said "You dont look like your brother". And shes good at reading people its what chamelleons do.

Now I notice how she always claimed she look exactly like her criminal scumbag father (she was brainwashed to believe it like my bro?) who never worked a single day and is using her as a surrogate parent basically. He made her take a loan from the bank only for him to have fun before he goes to jail again. And of course her mother paid the money after this. See hes a manipulative prick man.

And she dont look like him. Eye color, face, body, nothing. She looks much like her mothers father (her grandad) but doesnt resemble anyone from her fathers side at all. Yet she claims it like all the time. Deja vu much? And I met all her family what I say is real.

Now ****s ****ed up man. ****s pretty ****ing ****ed up all the way to the core. I remeber her saying she slept oftenly in the same bed with her father. Also she was raised with her cousin when his parents died. She refers to him as "my brother". Hmmm. She also has a half sister from her mothers previous affair. SHe is happily married and ok but kinda reminds me of myself alot - she has the dark look of a person who knows stuff. ****ed up man.

And I realise how similar the ****ing prof victim is to my mother now, the same freaking brainwash thingy going strong.

Now I dont wanna be the ******* or anything, but I happen to know when people from different sexes with different genes get together - sexual attraction occurs. I dont know man. **** is... I feel like I know truths now and I still ****ing feel obliged to this hoe, couse see how she made me wisen up and I realise I cant talk about that **** with her couse she will go in cry mode and stop listening but then again who else to talk with? Idk man. I just dont know anything anymore.

Life is ****ed up isnt it. Sry Im venting on you but its like I need to write my thoughts down to keep them in check I cant help it...

Last edited:

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YAboi said:
Attend church, see a shrink and you will be fine again.
**** man. Im not so sure I want to go to church religion is mixed with politics too much. I recently read most of the good book though, and I realise same **** that happened 2k years ago is always happening. Wisdom is timeless. In the end, its calm in the church. Calm is good.

But seing a professional advisor wont be all too bad at all I think. Theres stigma but I realise now whats the pourpose of shrinks. Couse when you need to talk to someone and you have noone to talk to... yep. Its like I get what The Matrix movie is all about but the ****ing Oracle is absent. The level of medacal care overall is **** in my country though so hmm...

Sound advice. Thank you.

Heisenberg

Don Juan
Reaction score
BrainDamage92 said:
See I been thinking about some deep **** lately and had some convos with my parents.

See fact is when my brother was born he got all the attention.
This is where I stopped reading. You need a shrink, not an internet forum of guys coming to reply to you during their breaks from playing World Of Warcraft.

Seriously, forget the stigma. Trained psychologists are great and it's better to get this stuff out than to let it fester. Look one up, you'll be glad you did.

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
soz delete the theme I wont bump any further

I just needed to write it down