Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am I coming off as an arrogant newbie know it all?

pranshu

Don Juan
Reaction score
I see on this forum, people are saying that some of the newbies come in and with no practical experience at all start to preach to others..

I am aware that I m just a beginner who does NOT know everything I don't know whether people feel I am one of them or not..

I apologize for unknowingly or unintentionally being or acting like that..

I am looking forward to gaining knowledge and insights from your experiences..

Gddi

Reaction score
lol don't mind Murk he's always pissed off but he's cool. I'd say this though, if a bunch of faceless anonymous guys on the internet (no offense mates) can make you question yourself like this, not knowing whether you said wrong or right...all without direct confrontation (privately in your DMS or publicly in the forums)....then you need to work on yourself till you can hold your ground. Confidence comes from knowing what you're doing. Like we say in dating: Don't give her a reason not to date you.

pranshu

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am confident. I knew murk was joking about ban..I just played along..And there's a difference between confidence and arrogance that many people miss or ignore..If I want to improve my conversational skills, I need to know what kind of impression I leave on others..that's why I asked.

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Am I coming off as an arrogant newbie know it all?" You will find on this forum,much as in real life,no one cares,and dont care that they dont care either,im more of a lurker really but iv picked up some great advice from the forum,just pick what sounds good to you,and put to use! id avoid getting into flame wars and pointless circular rows on here,many posters give good solid advice,ul soon see who

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Pranshu: what country are you located in? If you’re in India, culture plays a big role, it is very different there than it is in western countries where most of us are located in.

Yea certain tenets of attracting a female hold true universally, but few posters here (unless in your country) will be able to help you.

I am confident. I knew murk was joking about ban..I just played along..And there's a difference between confidence and arrogance that many people miss or ignore..If I want to improve my conversational skills, I need to know what kind of impression I leave on others..that's why I asked.

pranshu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pranshu: what country are you located in? If you’re in India, culture plays a big role, it is very different there than it is in western countries where most of us are located in.

Yea certain tenets of attracting a female hold true universally, but few posters here (unless in your country) will be able to help you.
Yes I am aware..and that's what I am figuring out by trial and error..which tenets are common everywhere and which aren't..Right now I am approaching anyone and everyone I come across in my routine to improve my communication skills.. If its a woman and she seems kinda into me then I go for the number..made two more notable approaches that I will post here soon