“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Am I being too nice?

mecca411

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2003
Messages
148
Reaction score
0
Getting to know this girl who I first met back on the 1st of July. I say getting to know and not seeing/dating because we've only hung out twice - once the night we met and then another time a few weeks ago. The major reason is because my schedule has been busy for the past little while and she lives about 2 hours away from me. We've talked on the phone countless times in the interim between and since the two "dates".

Anyway, it's like this - she's a cool, mature girl who's a bit jaded because of some past relationships. Had her heart broken once. No real heavy duty baggage that i can detect. So she's looking for brutal honesty.

As I mentioned earlier...I think we chat on the phone waaay too much. The conversations usually take place later in the night after work, but they last usually at least an hour. I hint that we may be talking too much, but she thinks the more you talk to each other on the phone, the better.

The conversations are decent. I'm c&f with her, but generally very nice and sometimes....sweet. Is this a bad thing? I realize that we're talking for too long, but what's the best strategy in this situation. Starting in about a week I'll be able to see her every week if I choose to. In the meantime, do I just not answer the phone when she calls sometimes(which is pretty much everyday) or return her calls ontime? How do you play it with this long distance thing? INput please. Thanks.


M.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
1,278
Reaction score
8
Location
Canuckistan
Well, it's probably a little late for pulling back now. I would just make sure you keep it light, and talk about your personal issues as little as possible. Stick to fluff if you have to.

When you have got together with her, hows that been?
 

mecca411

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2003
Messages
148
Reaction score
0
Getting together with her is awesome...can't keep our hands off each other. It's a good mix of deep convseration and light-hearted hilarious times. JUt not sure what the phone conversations are doing to her IL. She seeme more into me than ever, but who's to say for sure.

M.
 

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
1,278
Reaction score
8
Location
Canuckistan
Originally posted by mecca411
Getting together with her is awesome...can't keep our hands off each other. It's a good mix of deep convseration and light-hearted hilarious times. JUt not sure what the phone conversations are doing to her IL. She seeme more into me than ever, but who's to say for sure.

M.
Well, whatever you are doing, it seems to be working. I would pull back just a little, but not too much. Then when you see her some more, that's when you maybe should pull in the rains a bit on the phone talk - don't act like you are trying to avoid her, just act busy.

Sounds like you've got a live one there.
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Long distance usually never works out. That's my opinion, can't help you here.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
This is a classic situation of getting punked out. She is controlling the flow of this relationship not you grasshopper. Your putting your eggs into this basket and having to get suckered into an hour a night just to hopefully luck up on some ass later on down the road...what a huge investment.

Ho's love to talk. Remember that. That is like sex to her. She gets a phone relationship without having to put out...what could be better.


And so what she is a bit jaded. Have you met very many who were not? Thanks to guys like me guys like you write shyt like this:




The Romantic Predator
The sexual predator, that dark and mysterious figure, the "stranger", unpredictable, hinting at danger, tinged with violence... what is there that so attracts women to him? Truly, there seems something almost magical about those few men who seem able to mesmerize women at will. What secret do they possess that gives them this power, this intensity, this animal magnetism?
Users and manipulators is the key phrase. Such men have learned to spot and sniff out vulnerable women, the "wounded birds", the ones most susceptible to their particular brand of sorcery. They have mastered the art of "pushing the emotional buttons" of their fellow humans, exploiting the feelings and weaknesses of hurt people (and is not most everyone hurt?), playing women like a musical instrument. In their single-minded pursuit of pleasure, of self-gratification, they leave behind them a string of victims. These are haters of women, exploiters of human weakness, parasites, sociopaths*.
These ... fancy-grade hit-and-run drivers leave numerous victims in their wake...
Roger Shattuck, Forbidden Knowledge
This little deviation into the dark alleys of the criminal mind and the underside of human nature yields insight into the sad emptiness of the career seducer. There is little to envy in these creatures. They lead meaningless lives, and each successive "conquest" does nothing to fill the screaming, hungry void within. There is little to admire, considering the pain and wreckage they leave behind. We shy men can pride ourselves in being truly different, in being perceptive, sensitive, caring human beings, in being lovers of women. We are the ones who clean up the damage left behind by the monsters and the misbegotten. We bring beauty and healing into the world.

[/B]




And whine about how you don't get laid. Actually I don't know if your one of those shy guys (symps), let's just say that I hope you can see the light and move on.

To try to change now would only cause friction. And to date someone two hours away is desperate. It's about as desperate as one of those internet dating losers who take the low road instead of going out into the real world and just meeting someone. Fawking cowards sit in the net and try dating women so that they can avoid rejection.
 

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
1,278
Reaction score
8
Location
Canuckistan
Heh. Just when I think I'm getting the hang of this stuff, Player_Supreme tosses me another knuckle ball! :p
 

mecca411

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2003
Messages
148
Reaction score
0
It's not just a phone thing. Already closed the deal there. Still date girls in my home town as well. Anyway, still want to keep things going with this girl cuz she's still cool...even if she is a bit further away.

M.
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by mecca411
It's not just a phone thing. Already closed the deal there. Still date girls in my home town as well. Anyway, still want to keep things going with this girl cuz she's still cool...even if she is a bit further away.

M.
Ok. In this game there are no victims only volunteers.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
What the hell do you talk about for an HOUR each night? I've never a PERSON I could talk to about anything interesting for an hour each night, let alone a GIRL.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top