Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am I being too mean to my gf?

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I been dating my girlfriend for 3 months now. Its a good relationship and she has high interest in me. But, sometimes I'm just an ******* to her and I don't know why. I guess you can say I play with her emotions. I use the push-pull on her. Such as giving her alot of attention then just ignoring her like I could give a sh!t less about her. Then taking her back in... Or ill put thoughts into her mind like I would drop her for a better looking girl. Or sometimes ill just get up n leave and say goodbye. But, wont kiss her goodbye when she wants me to. So she gets all upset and says i hurt her feelings and wants to know why I act mad at her.

So I feel like I'm just being a d!ck/afc to her for no reason at times. But, my mentality thinks I should act that way once in awhile...

Is what I'm doing right; Am I going too far; Or am I just being a jerk? What do you guys think?

Reaction score
I.A.F.Y.B. said:
I been dating my girlfriend for 3 months now. Its a good relationship and she has high interest in me. But, sometimes I'm just an ******* to her and I don't know why. I guess you can say I play with her emotions. I use the push-pull on her. Such as giving her alot of attention then just ignoring her like I could give a sh!t less about her. Then taking her back in... Or ill put thoughts into her mind like I would drop her for a better looking girl. Or sometimes ill just get up n leave and say goodbye. But, wont kiss her goodbye when she wants me to. So she gets all upset and says i hurt her feelings and wants to know why I act mad at her.

So I feel like I'm just being a d!ck/afc to her for no reason at times. But, my mentality thinks I should act that way once in awhile...

Is what I'm doing right; Am I going too far; Or am I just being a jerk? What do you guys think?
Unless she cuts herself or have bruises cuz of you... you're fine. She def enjoys the emotional rollercoaster.

bigappledj

Banned
Reaction score
Unless you are in a much higher social class than she is you are a dead man. She will get tired of your little games and dump you for the next guy in her peer class or any guy in a higher peer class. Remember, only date those in a lower peer class than you. This isn't TV or the movies. If she feels she can do better than you she will. If she feels that you are about as good as it gets she will stick.

If you are in a higher peer class you don't have to remind her of anything. She is living with the fear that you will dump her all day and night. What the dj manuals don't tell you is that men in a higher peer class than their girlfriends don't get dumped that often. Unlike what many 19 year olds want you to think on here, few 19 year old girls will dump an older guy. They always dump the 19 year old guy eventually. They usually end up either marrying the older guy or he dumps her. The reason is simple. He gives her something that nobody around her in her everyday life is able to give her.

just so suave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
social class, or peer class?? apple you mentioned both.

social class is either working class or middle class. So your saying you have to be middle class to get a gf :confused:

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
have you ever noticed that women only call they're boyfriends a$$holes and decide they can do better AFTER they have decided to break up with them? I think you should be okay if you tone it down a little

DonDan

Banned
Reaction score
LOL.. I remember my ex cut herself cuz i didnt pick up her phone call one night.. crazy h0e.

Dude stop being a d1ck.

Only sh1t on her when she deserves it, otherwise when she is being sweet and ur a a55hole for no reason its gonna create negative emotions for when she does those things again and thats bad... dumb fvck

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good behavior warrents good treatment. Depends. If she's being whiny, tempermental, getting too friendly with other dudes, then she deserves it.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i clicked on this thread expecting to hear about the time you picked her up in the air and body slammed her on the ground in front of everyone at a party ...

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think your a ****. But I'm sure it works. I just don't roll like that personally. Be nice until you have to stand up for yourself. But don't just get mad for no reason.

vorbis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
em, every second post on here is about how women never act rationally and play with our emotions. IAFYB is doing exactly that! Cop the **** on. If she's treating you good then there's no need for this childish crap.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the input. I will tone it down a bit more but, will keep her in check if she does something to disrespect me.

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're thinking about her too much.

Stop playing head games with her, thats what chicks do.

Start training her. Good behaviour = good treatment from you, bad = bad treatment.

If you have enough time or energy to play head games with her, then you aren't doing enough with your own life.

JackAndJill

Reaction score
BluEyes said:
You're thinking about her too much.

Stop playing head games with her, thats what chicks do.

Start training her. Good behaviour = good treatment from you, bad = bad treatment.

If you have enough time or energy to play head games with her, then you aren't doing enough with your own life.
seconding what BluEyes.

don't **** with her too much.. it is possible that she gets fed up and just drops you. Plus, she's your girlfriend, not some random *****, treat her the way she deserves to be treated. That doesn't mean pamper her, but if she is being nice to you, don't be an ass for no reason.

Drawing from my own past experience (which isnt saying much, but you gotta work with what you have), it sounds like you yourself are insecure, and by behaving in this way you are projecting your own insecurities onto HER feelings. You feel the "compulsion" to test her, to make sure that she still likes you, because the self image you have of yourself is needy, and your subconscious is simply acting out in a manner consistent with what it believes itsself to be.

The drama gets your adrenaline going, knowing that you have power over another person's feelings, and it feels good to exert it. It feels good because it covers, or at least temporarily salves your damaged (or incomplete) self image. Once you bring your girlfriend down to your emotional level,then you are satisfied and don't feel the need to translate your psychological insecurities into compulsive physical action.

Or maybe i'm just full of ****. This is just the internet and i'm just a random dude giving advice.