Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am I being too Extreme?

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I come here with a question. Lately, I have not been giving a crap about basically anything. It's winter break, and I literally have a month off of school. In this time, roughly 2 weeks so far, I haven't done anything except play hella video games and got baked. I have no desire to do anything else. This is just a temporary patch in my life so I am not very worried as I am enjoying myself to be honest. However, my friends are telling me that this 'sedentary lifestyle' is bad. It's just because I don't want to come out and chill though. Whatever.

My next point is that once I finally got laid, I completely stopped caring about pu$$y. I have no drive, I don't care that much to go out and approach, and I am skeptical of women in general. ever since I have been on this site I led myself to belive that spinning plates and only banging girls was the way to go. Now I am questioning this. It is possible to have a genuine relationship with a girl, if she really respects you.

I have only hooked up with several girls, and every time, I had no feelings. I was doing it just to do it, to gain experience.

Now I am wondering if a relationship is something I need to experience.
Can I live my whole life never having had a gf and just banging chicks?

I don't know. I need advice my friends.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel exactly the same way.
Many years ago when i was No 3 in the tennis rankings back to my home land , i broke my leg . The next 2 years i spented it only playing on the pc 20/7 giving zero fcks for everything and i had no interests for everything . Even though i was feeling good because i was playing with my friends actually it's the opposite right now. I feel like i lost the best time of my life and i can't take that back .
What you are doing now is no different. You spent your life doing pointless things .

Sometimes pleasure is nothing more than an illusion. It is eating your life without knowing it.

About chicks , this is what i was doing as well. Last year i had more girls than mosts guys have ever in their life. Is this a big accomplishment? For some yes , for me i see it mostly as part of a training program and to improve.
Even though since half year or so didn't had much sex , i don't see it as a problem. I have many other issues first to take care of and bothering with chicks only creates more problems and less focus.

Don't worry about it. Focus on your targets, they will be longterm, women are just temporary.

parkthebus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a long term relationship is a different dynamic and it can make you happy to have yourself a female as long as she completely respects you. Children are another aspect that you get from a LTR, if thats what you want.